X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryantyj
    • Jun 2010

Bags

The bags cannot be bought because if im not wrong, it was only for exhibition. There are only 3 styles available right now at komakino.

Comment

• KodakII
      • Sep 2008

Sorry for the slight derail, but did this guy(link below) work for Mr. Throup?

Comment

• seenmy
        • May 2009

nothing whatsoever to do with his studio

Comment

• ink
          • Sep 2010

THOSE PANTS ARE ALL LIMITED EDITION, 25 PARIS FOR EACH STYLE AND AITOR DOESN'T ALLOW THEM TO GO ON SALES AS I'VE BEEN TOLD THIS BY HIS AGENT.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by KodakII View Post
            Sorry for the slight derail, but did this guy(link below) work for Mr. Throup?
            http://rohanchhabra.design.officeliv...nts/jacket.flv
            what the fuck is this??

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ink
              • Sep 2010

HAHA! This must be the CV of Aitor Throup.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

Comment

• timberlakeld
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by ink View Post
                THOSE PANTS ARE ALL LIMITED EDITION, 25 PARIS FOR EACH STYLE AND AITOR DOESN'T ALLOW THEM TO GO ON SALES AS I'VE BEEN TOLD THIS BY HIS AGENT.
                Are you going to sell Aitor in the future? Im going to visit HK at the end of this year, will visit your shop for sure. Its great that finally there is a shop selling these stuffs in HK.

Comment

• ink
                  • Sep 2010

I am going to Paris for the AW11 in january but i am not really sure whether he is going show his collection again because he cancel his SS11 collection in the very last monent. Sooo disappointeddddddddddddd.

Comment

• Liquid
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                    I applaud Aitor for managing to bring the trouser template to what is (so far) a logical omega point. It's beyond Poell, beyond Yamamoto, and if he or anybody else can take it even further then I really gotta hand it to them. The calf pocket and trumpet styles are for me the perfect idea of a trouser; I'd wear these two alternating every day if I could.
                    I was going to post something similar but then I saw your post. Agreed 100% on the calf and trumpet.

IMO I thought yohji and damir had the best schema of what a pant is but this is just completely crazy. I'm saying all this without having handled them, but this is the impression I get just from the first picture.
                    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

• Prototypes
                      • Oct 2008

Read the nov issue of Huge, and i saw him wearing the xxx dripped sneakers in one of the interview...

Comment

• seenmy
                        • May 2009

I dont recall this either,he is in vogue homme japan though (current issue)

Comment

• move_ment
                          • Feb 2009

some good pics of his work here.

Comment

• seenmy
                            • May 2009

sold out in london and NY

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

wow. ( I mean about the sold out bit). I just don't get these. haven't seen in real life, but even assuming - and I'm sure it's the case - that the quality is very high, they just seem like a fashion experiment gone wrong, or at least too far. the process and the idea are both admirable but the product just looks sort of silly. what i find interesting is certain aspects look fantastic - the cutting around the seat, the construction method. it's just been taken too far.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

personally, I find them overdesigned. the construction is of course fantastic, and having tried the slim ones on, they felt very good when worn. they looked pretty cool from the front actually, but the backside was just plain awkward and the stretch inserts ruined the whole silhouette for me. I'd love to see a toned down version of these.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎