Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aitor Throup

Default Re: Aitor Throup

So true.. I don't want to be distracted by no hamburger or french fries pattern on clothes. [:D]

Default Re: Aitor Throup

If anyone is interested, I talked to the Library about Aitor and I can get my hands on the last of the latest production run (at the moment he's only taking orders for his next run)
    Currently, all the stock left is:

2x Mask Cap
    1x Skull Bag
    1x Pig Bag

PM/e-mail (spike01ATgmail.com) me for price and details. Apparently you can also get 17.5% VAT detax which makes these not so expensive...

Just received a preliminary schedule for LFW in feb....and Mr.Throup shall be showing!
    Cant fucking wait!
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

EXACATIGLY! I think its a static exhibition rather than a catwalk presentation. either way bout bloody time
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Err, what gives with the first pic?

Quote Originally Posted by xcoldricex View Post

pictures from the ITS#FIVE (international talent support) fashion competition he won.
    Last edited by Faust; 12-18-2009 at 03:37 PM.

need to work hard.
    need to buy aitor works.
    need...
    ____
    sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

where is aitor throup stocked?
    i want to look at some of his pieces.

at the moment, he is definitely one of the designers of most interest to me.

i love his design process, and i like and share many of his inspirations.

ah. that is unfortunate. thanks for the info.
    i only remember those collabs.
    quite strange. what's his rational for not releasing? (what's he been spending his time doing?)

Really looking forward to AT's showing.

Faust - you might want to edit coldrice's original post as well.

paris presentation on the saturday according to the shedule

looking forward to pictures. anyone going?

i hope this is not just a presentation, and the clothes will finally hit the stores in fw10: just another 6 months to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    i hope this is not just a presentation, and the clothes will finally hit the stores in fw10: just another 6 months to wait.
    Hehehe, agreed! Either way, showing in Paris now is one step closer to attainable-Aitor.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

YEAR OF THE THROUP!

Aitor shall be presenting in Paris a retrospective of all the trousers he has designed.

Which then i hope shall lead to them being avaible to commoners such as ourselves via retail outlets!

I know the guy loves football but after 2 years at umbro (aitor if you are reading) GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE AND GET SOME OF YOUR CLOTHES ON THE MARKET! MENSWEAR NEEDS YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
    GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE AND GET SOME OF YOUR CLOTHES ON THE MARKET! MENSWEAR NEEDS YOU!
    Big +1. Though I dig the Stone Island stuff.
    Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
    Aitor shall be presenting in Paris a retrospective of all the trousers he has designed.
    well this doesn't exactly suggest its "year of the throup" quite yet, but I hope it will be interesting and hopefully there will be something new shown
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

I say that purely because he is showing also in Paris and shall be exposed to a much wider audience. As not many people tend to come to LFW for the menswear.
    And hopefully due to this exposure i feel it could be a good year for him. This could be the platform he needs to give that push to produce garments for sale.
    As for new pieces,not to sure. As it is a retrospective all the trousers he has designed,we may have seen most and possibly some new styles not yet seen(i hope).

live screening of his paris presentation, early this evening on his site.

supposedly. As you saw on the front page it also says www.showstudio.com shall be screening it also.
    Havent checked myself yet....:(