Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Aitor Throup

The concept of the show is great indeed, I'm not sure about the clothes. I was, and still am amazed by NOR, but these pieces seem pretty boring - but I will hold my judgement untill i see them in person.

The entire manifesto also seems like it could be compressed to "I spent 10 years creating amazing stuff that was impossible to scale as a company, but now I need money, so here you have some simplified stuff"

I still love Aitor and hope that's not the case!

Quote Originally Posted by tornaremavencer View Post
    The entire manifesto also seems like it could be compressed to "I spent 10 years creating amazing stuff that was impossible to scale as a company, but now I need money, so here you have some simplified stuff"
    Nailed it, yeah.

Yesterday Aitor Throup was appointed the Executive Creative Director of G-Star RAW. Take it as you will, but here is the in-depth profile I wrote on Aitor for our print volume 4. This has never been published online before.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I remember at one stage, there was going to be an "archive collection" that could be ordered from at any stage from the workshop

Or is his stuff basically never going to be produced again?
    Really upset I missed out on a couple of pieces...