Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenmy
    • May 2009

I think there will be some more images from aitors studio popping up in the week from the event too,it looks like the turn out was good,I picked up my first pair of trousers this morning.

probably not the exact outfit I would wear with them but gives a idea of fit,calf pocket model

Comment

• seenmy
      • May 2009

its how the man himself wears them!

there is a slimmer style than this made called anatomy,I havent picked up my pair of those yet as they are still in production

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

They in selfridges at the moment? May go have a gander if so.
        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• seenmy
          • May 2009

they be in tomorrow morning they are gonna install tonight after closing I believe

Comment

• Atom
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
            its how the man himself wears them!

there is a slimmer style than this made called anatomy,I havent picked up my pair of those yet as they are still in production
            It seems that anatomy trousers are already available in Darklands.

And Flux, thanks for the photos!

Comment

Originally posted by merz
              hey anna maria, did andrew go along with you to that by chance? ;p
              He had to go to the festival early, so he missed the installation/opening party but he was at the Darklands dinner party with us the next day. I might have some pics from there too.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                • Mar 2009

Cheers S. Will check them out tomorrow. Im just hoping that my pocket does not get made considerably lighter after viewing..
                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Monty76
                  • Sep 2006

From Seenmy and darklands pictures of the calf pocket trousers... the back view is amazing, the placement of the back pockets is spot on. And the silouhette from the back and side enhances the natural shape of the leg.

However, the front view is extremely plain and sort of sloppy.

Any info on the material composition?

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

jeez, CCP level pricing.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Monty76 View Post
                      From Seenmy and darklands pictures of the calf pocket trousers... the back view is amazing, the placement of the back pockets is spot on. And the silouhette from the back and side enhances the natural shape of the leg.

However, the front view is extremely plain and sort of sloppy.

Any info on the material composition?
                      I like, and appreciate, that the front view is plain actually.
                      Considering the piece as a whole, the simplicity of the front nicely balances the complexity of the back.

Comment

• seenmy
                        • May 2009

the models that made it to darklands is the full project, there were only 3 styles for the season,I wouldnt really go off the darkland pictures as a representation of the fit, they are frankly terrible images.

in the price you have to look at the construction of these,an equivalent product from any of the other brands we discuss would be double or triple this price,and as I have said before they need to be handled to see the value in construction, every pair was made by hand in london, I believe but dont quote me they are hand numbered also

Comment

• Monty76
                          • Sep 2006

I'm trying to convince myself i dont want them becasue I cant afford them. But seenmy is making it very difficult.

Seenmy - Will be interested to see your anatomy trousers fit pic when you recieve them.

Comment

• Darklands
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008

Aitor styles

Originally posted by Eternal
                            Looks good Seenmy, although I don't get how you can ball like you do, buying two pairs at that price, with your recent CCP hauls as well!

I was also hoping the model you posted Merz would go into production.

I don't know if I think the models that made it to Darklands are the best ones, and I look forward to handling them in person, to hopefully being able to justify the price ( doubt I can though).
                            regarding styles that we bought - we bought everything that Aitor made available. regarding price of this product, looking at even our own photos . . . . i don#t think they do the product justice. but as much as any product that we have ever shot . . . i think capturing the workmanship, nuances and details of this product, is to say the least, very challenging.

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

^and campbell, I wasn't challenging your pricing for the record, high prices all around are par for the course these days. Damir's pricing might be the most egregious from a quality/cost perspective from what I've seen.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                                ^and campbell, I wasn't challenging your pricing for the record, high prices all around are par for the course these days. Damir's pricing might be the most egregious from a quality/cost perspective from what I've seen.
                                They may be the best trousers EVER, but srsly - I LOL'd when I saw the prices. Thanks for the chuckles...
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎