Clear All
  • j100000
    • May 2014

From a Graymarket interview

Comment

• excelsiom
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by PandorasFate View Post
      a lovely young lady on tumblr (missing-light)
      http://missing-light.tumblr.com/
      this blog is full of desaturated pictures of korean knockoffs ... (?)

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

I found a photo of myself taken from SZ... which reminds me that:

- remember to keep covering face in photos
        - fuck tumblr, and the whole copy-paste, everything is free game culture it has bred.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cblicious
          • Dec 2010

Was googling really hard about Damir Doma work, and so found this board

Comment

• djt00
            • Apr 2013

I found this site many years ago while searching information about the boots. Maybe in 2009? I wore MOMA and Fiorentini+Baker 745 boots every day.

Slowly, but certainly, my wardrobe has changed. Different brands, less blue jeans or brown boots now

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
              • Jul 2010

5 years ago - the owner of Darklands Berlin recommended it to me.

Comment

• maahno
                • Mar 2013

1,5 years ago - The guys from 3.14 advised me
                Now I do sometimes advise my friends)

Comment

• woupes
                  • Apr 2011

I bought a jacket by a brand called HAUTE and wanted to know more about them, after alot of searching on the internet I found a small article by Faust, I think it was a blog called The Fashion Critic...? Anyway SZ was mentioned and I've been on&off here since about 2007-08?. BTW, I still have the jacket.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by woupes View Post
                    I bought a jacket by a brand called HAUTE and wanted to know more about them, after alot of searching on the internet I found a small article by Faust, I think it was a blog called The Fashion Critic...? Anyway SZ was mentioned and I've been on&off here since about 2007-08?. BTW, I still have the jacket.
                    Ha, talk about a blast from the past! I don't have any HAUTE anymore, but used to love it. Vicenzo de Cotiis is first and foremost an architect and he does some cool interior design stuff. Lowrey is a big fan!
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• woupes
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Ha, talk about a blast from the past! I don't have any HAUTE anymore, but used to love it. Vicenzo de Cotiis is first and foremost an architect and he does some cool interior design stuff. Lowrey is a big fan!
                      I think I read somewhere that he designed a hotel in ?Berlin? If I remember correctly he designed the building, furniture, water faucets etc... anyway he made some great designs for clothes at that time.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Theres a thread on him somehwere and various posts in the interior/furniture threads

He designed Straf in Milan, Faust and I have both been, its very cool
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MrBushido
                          • Dec 2013

Learned about SZ from my brother.

Stayed in the shadows for a couple of years before i registered to join in the fun.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                            • Apr 2014

In the past, SZ has come up multiple times on other clothing forums, or Faust to be more specific, about being very hostile, or serious about fashion, while taking the fun out of it. This is actually what lead me here. I wanted to see just how bad it was. Surprisingly not bad at all. Yes, I do see the seriousness, theres nothing wrong with that, but at the same time this forum is much more mature than some other one full of bros......

Comment

• woupes
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                              Theres a thread on him somehwere and various posts in the interior/furniture threads

He designed Straf in Milan, Faust and I have both been, its very cool
                              Thanks lowrey, I'll check that out. Do you know if HAUTE still exists? If so, is the quality what it used to be?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BlacknWhite View Post
                                In the past, SZ has come up multiple times on other clothing forums, or Faust to be more specific, about being very hostile, or serious about fashion, while taking the fun out of it. This is actually what lead me here. I wanted to see just how bad it was. Surprisingly not bad at all. Yes, I do see the seriousness, theres nothing wrong with that, but at the same time this forum is much more mature than some other one full of bros......
                                But now I am nice!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎