Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How did you learn about StyleZeitgeist?

Default Re: How did you learn about StyleZeitgeist?

heads up from my buddy deuxmille

too bad runner likes softgrey so much..

[quote user="darkanimal"][quote user="Faust"]

No, I think that's because softgrey is just an insecure vengeful bitch. I don't mind though, I like it here better.

[/quote]

Hahah I think she lives in NYC as well, maybe one day you guys will be seated together in a fashion show

[/quote]

I know her, that's the crazy part.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="darkanimal"][quote user="Faust"]

No, I think that's because softgrey is just an insecure vengeful bitch. I don't mind though, I like it here better.

[/quote]

Hahah I think she lives in NYC as well, maybe one day you guys will be seated together in a fashion show

[/quote]

I know her, that's the crazy part.

[/quote]

Wow I'm sorry you guys could not work thru the problem. I thought you were friends. Sad that had to happen.

saw it in somebody's blog on the future ....

for real! :)

started hearing about "TheOtherForum" on the future... asked about this other forum and recieved pms from a few people on here. i cant be botherd to think aout who, so ill say i was refered by...

destroy

rice

flame

servo

[quote user="cmf"]

started hearing about "TheOtherForum" on the future... asked about this other forum and recieved pms from a few people on here. i cant be botherd to think aout who, so ill say i was refered by...

[/quote]

I heard about StyleZeitgeist from the same thread but I did a Google search instead

I actually browsed here quite a while ago, but didnt register untill now that it was mentioned on future again. we seem to be wandering here in bunches [8-|]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

I'm hoping that somehow or another only the stylish and useful will wander over here.

I'm not particularly stylish, so I try to be useful.

Seems like a lot of new posters lately. Welcome all!
    Haha, don't be so hard on yourself servo ;-)

[quote user="Servo2000"]

I'm hoping that somehow or another only the stylish and useful will wander over here.

I'm not particularly stylish, so I try to be useful.

[/quote]

Don't worry, dude. I don't plan making money off of this, which means I don't have to be politically correct. I won't have a problem banning people if the quality of these boards starts decreasing.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Faust"]

Don't worry, dude. I don't plan making money off of this, which means I don't have to be politically correct. I won't have a problem banning people if the quality of these boards starts decreasing.

[/quote]

Hahaha, that's a pretty awesome reply, Faust.

Well, I noticed a distinct lack of Faust at TFS and then I checked your blog and the rest is history.

I remember, after you stopped posting on TFS, there were questions about where you were and what would Faust think about this collection. I actually answered a Cloak sizing question where the poster was asking for you by name...............but I like this place much better...

[quote user="dk7m"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

Hahaha, that's a pretty awesome reply, Faust.

[/quote]

Right on! [:D]

Thanks, kucejoe. It's nice to think that people remember me. It's funny that some people who I thought would positively follow me, never did. Heh, goes to show you that you never know people until shit hits the fan.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

I'm guessing you meant if people started posting threads about celebrities. Hahahha

I learned about SZ through Faust's blog (great blog, man!) and decided to join. I am also a member of TFS but don't really like most of the crowd there. SF is still crackin' though, there are alot of colorful personalities and a wide range of styles and tastes. So far I've enjoyed being here because there are alot of very knowledgable and well informed posters.

Hello, SZ!

[quote user="darkanimal"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

I'm guessing you meant if people started posting threads about celebrities. Hahahha

[/quote]

guys what carpe diem is jude law wearing in this pic

OMG SO HOTS

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="darkanimal"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

guys what carpe diem is jude law wearing in this pic

OMG SO HOTS

[/quote]

[li]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'd read Fashion Critic for awhile, checked SZ sporadically in the beginning, noticed it
    became veeeery interesting and was lurking intensely. recently, after much careful deliberation, i decided to take the plunge. now, SZ and i are happily married.