Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How did you learn about StyleZeitgeist?

Default Re: How did you learn about StyleZeitgeist?

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="darkanimal"][quote user="Faust"]

Don't worry, dude. I don't plan making money off of this, which means I don't have to be politically correct. I won't have a problem banning people if the quality of these boards starts decreasing.

[/quote]

I'm guessing you meant if people started posting threads about celebrities. Hahahha

[/quote]

guys what carpe diem is jude law wearing in this pic

OMG SO HOTS

[/quote]

[li]

[/quote]

LOL

This thread is funny.

Good for you, Faust. [Y]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

So I guess that "MK Olsen is sooooo cool how can I dress like her!!!" thread I was planning to start is out of the question [:D]
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

i learned about it on your blog!

i learned it from a human by the name of "faust" , he had an account on THS....well im pookie from there.

Yup im on the darkside now.

GO you guys GO

[quote user="Chessy Wiz"]

i learned it from a human by the name of "faust" , he had an account on THS....well im pookie from there.

Yup im on the darkside now.

GO you guys GO

[/quote]

Really? I don't know you... and your posts are kind of retarded. I think I'm gonna ban your ass, actually...

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I was wondering what the hell SZ was for a long time... Carl would elitistly always hint about "the steez"

I have now found this place by luck, searching through google for Julius pieces and clicked on a "for sale" post by xcoldricex.

has carl even posted yet? :)

[quote user="massymas"]

I was wondering what the hell SZ was for a long time... Carl would elitistly always hint about "the steez"

I have now found this place by luck, searching through google for Julius pieces and clicked on a "for sale" post by xcoldricex.

[/quote]

Actually, 'The Steez' is StyleForum.

yup the other sf is "the steez"
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Referred here by friends :).

[quote user="titania"]Referred here by friends :).[/quote]

That's what I like to hear. Welcome.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

My first contact withMr. Faustwas tfs, i started to like his acid sense of humour, his interesting contributions and a sense of style very similar to mine. Then i bought a few stuff from him in ebay, then started checking his blog, then stylezeitgeist, i try to come everyday (in fact the window is open all day in my computer at job), but sometimes i prefer to read than to post.

been lurking for awhile, and I was finally motivated to involve myself.

I got a mail from Faust.

I really like all the menswear activity cooking on here. Sure it lacks girls and all but there's hardly a place online where menswear has proper priority. Styleforum has too many librarians, Superfuture is fun in a way but too much streetwear focus.

faust's blog led me here awhile ago, but i've been lurking more than posting up till recently. while the forum can be very intimidating, as it requires some familiarity with names and labels that a layman like myself might not have, the place is certainly very intimate, pleasant and enlightening.

[quote user="tweedlesinpink"]faust's blog led me here awhile ago, but i've been lurking more than posting up till recently. while the forum can be very intimidating, as it requires some familiarity with names and labels that a layman like myself might not have, the place is certainly very intimate, pleasant and enlightening.
    [/quote]

Thank you. [H]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I learned of this site from a guy in this irc fashion channel related to the somethingawful.com forums. I've been puzzled that there haven't been any "serious" forums for menswear, and I pretty much love this place. The girls can have TFS for It's great to see people write as eloquently as on for instance askandyaboutclothes.com, yet focus on clothes more interesting to 20-/30-somethings.

With that said I live in a city devoid of that many good brands, but will probably be adding items by particularly Julius and Ann D for next season, which I'm definitely looking forward to.

[quote user="interman"]

I learned of this site from a guy in this irc fashion channel related to the somethingawful.com forums. I've been puzzled that there haven't been any "serious" forums for menswear, and I pretty much love this place. The girls can have TFS for It's great to see people write as eloquently as on for instance askandyaboutclothes.com, yet focus on clothes more interesting to 20-/30-somethings.

With that said I live in a city devoid of that many good brands, but will probably be adding items by particularly Julius and Ann D for next season, which I'm definitely looking forward to.

[/quote]

Hey, now - we certainly encourage female participation here!!! But, anyway, welcome.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I kid, I kid :)

Heard it mentioned on style forumwhich I frequent and various threads resulting from google. A lot offiltered concise info within a close-knit community. Nice job Faust.