Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How did you learn about StyleZeitgeist?

A guy on SuFu (SuperFuture, yes^^?) told me about this forum after asking about a Doma piece. I'm glad he did so :)

Also: I have not read all of the pages through. But this blog of your Faust, what's its name? I'd like to see it. Been trying to go through your profile but unfortunately no luck there!

fashion-critic.blogspot.com
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    fashion-critic.blogspot.com
    Mweh that almost went too fast. I was reading through all the posts in this and realized they were from 2006-2007 most of them. But hey you said yourself that there is a lot of gems there so I'm gonna give it a shot for sure!
    Oh yes: and thank you for this site. I simply love it... Thank you. Just, thank you!

My pleasure :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I kept coming across SZ when searching for Boris Bidjan info a while back... had a look from afar, then dived in! Thanks Faust, and the rest of you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Smile

I learned about SZ from tFS. (miss the old tFS, but that's another story). I am constantly blown away by the knowledge of SZ members have. Hope to make valuable contributions in the near future.

google search for Motoike Leather Art
    google search for Carol Christian Poell

I'm from sf and other fashion forums.

I learned about SZ from other members! Best fashion forum I know of! :)

I heard about SZ from Jonas (I think that was his name) from BBlessing. BTW whatever happened to that store. On my last trip to NYC a few years back it was gone...

Google ))) was looking for CCP and found this site.

Quote Originally Posted by fncyths View Post
    I heard about SZ from Jonas (I think that was his name) from BBlessing. BTW whatever happened to that store. On my last trip to NYC a few years back it was gone...
    I think they've been struggling for a while.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Found the site when I googled Paul Harnden. Really been enjoying what I have read so far. You guys take fashion seriously and I appreciate people who are devoted. Also there is enough humor in threads like WTF and some of the responses in the more serious threads. Now on the verge of ordering the print magazine. This is getting dangerous.

Found SZ while trying to figure out Augusta's crazy sizing. Still didn't fit well in the end. Come to think of it, I would check out SZ whenever I try to buy something online from "dark" designers, from RO to CCP to YY to DD. Not forgetting NEVEREND, bought some stuff from them before they went rogue.

I Found SZ on an online games forums on a "fashion" thread.
    Last edited by Crowzer; 06-07-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Stumbled onto a pair of BBS "hobnail" boots from his F/W 2011 collections and proceeded to scour the web for a source to buy them. Ended up on SZ a couple of times before I realized that I had hit the jackpot of my fashionistic desires. Lurked for a couple of months in the classifieds then anted in contributions to this website as best I could, it's made the whole experience that much better now. Thanks for existing SZ.

One guy in Dubai asked me about my cloth style, I recommend to visit this website =)) now he will join our community real soon =))) although in Dubai many people heard about this site but didnt join. I will take care about it =)))

Quote Originally Posted by Crowzer View Post
    I Found SZ on an online games forums on a "fashion" thread.
    Do you mind elaborating? I actually sat around online games forums for quite a bit of time in my youth and it would seem a rariety to hear about SZ on one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Czx View Post
    Do you mind elaborating? I actually sat around online games forums for quite a bit of time in my youth and it would seem a rariety to hear about SZ on one of them.
    it does happen. especially nerds namedropping rick owens for the sake of it.. stuff that doesn't look like his one bit. tons more forums have topics about style now. however these greasewads tend to flock superfuture 99% of the time anyway. if ya would ask em, they'll say they were into these brands, but have since moved on. right, they wish. it's all lies to sound 'cool'.. buncha posers.