Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How did you learn about StyleZeitgeist?

Seconded. Every other forum refers to any outfit, garment, or designer as 'gothninja'. It's a love/hate/ejaculate affair.

Quote Originally Posted by Czx View Post
    Do you mind elaborating? I actually sat around online games forums for quite a bit of time in my youth and it would seem a rariety to hear about SZ on one of them.
    It's a french forum with a big off topics section. There are a fashion thread talking about all differents styles, mostly formal. Nothing special, just peoples that like both fashion and online gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    confirming. i'm particularly amused with term 'goth ninja' being thrown around certain online gaming communities, though i'm mostly familiar with the festering cloaca that is eve.
    Ahaha, so true !

That's amusing. The gaming community must have changed quite a bit since I last saw it. I do remember that sometimes someone namedropped this or that but the I don't remember "goth ninja" reaching that regions of internet for sure. Interesting :P

Found it through Tumblr when I discovered that gorgeous Heirloom outfit from a few months back - http://bit.ly/Nwi93v

When i was searching for MA+ Accordian Bag a couple of years ago.

Read a certain article on BoF and came here to offer the author my awesome opinion.

Nice to meet you.
    srsly, wtf?

i was searching for a perfecto jacket with extra long sleeves because nothing would fit me, and came across a discussion about a ro stooges on here. my arms are 72cm long excluding my hands, ro sleeves end up fitting me like a normal jacket should . i'm thankful though, it introduced me to a side of fashion that i never knew existed.

i was googling Maurizio Amadei and the forum proposes so many pictures that it came up one the first links!

was researching some info on up and coming japanese designers and then I randomly stumbled upon _7 back in 2007 and ended up seeing a couple SZ links

it was then I found a new spiritual path of fashion

Was listening to an A$AP Rocky Song (Please don't hurt me) that my friend showed me and he mentioned Raf Simons and Rick Owens, did some googling and ended up on Shui's blog and read through some posts and ended up here

and thus the circle closes
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

there is no facepalm gif great enough to express how I feel right now.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

More like the seventh seal has broken. Well, it's been fun while it lasted, guys.

/\ haha, this is awesome.

Don't be quick to judge, gents, maybe Developing is on the way to a beautiful and soulful aesthetic experience.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Always the optimist you are.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Jin

and after that long way Developing is interested in Ukrainian generic owens ripoffs. the way to the beautiful aesthetic experience is thorny and full of traps and conversions between hrivnia and cad.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    /\ haha, this is awesome.

Don't be quick to judge, gents, maybe Developing is on the way to a beautiful and soulful aesthetic experience.
    I'd like to think so, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    and after that long way Developing is interested in Ukrainian generic owens ripoffs. the way to the beautiful aesthetic experience is thorny and full of traps and conversions between hrivnia and cad.
    I've been here like 2 months so I don't really know what I'm doing
    I'm scared to post now pls don't hurt me guys
    Last edited by Developing; 02-01-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Developing View Post
    Was listening to an A$AP Rocky Song (Please don't hurt me) that my friend showed me and he mentioned Raf Simons and Rick Owens, did some googling and ended up on Shui's blog and read through some posts and ended up here
    I guess that post could be considered a form of social suicide.
    My deepest condolences.

Jeez, give the guy a break. I used to listen to Bon Jovi.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Best one yet I think. I do NOT want to know more