Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: How did you learn about StyleZeitgeist?

Theres a thread on him somehwere and various posts in the interior/furniture threads

He designed Straf in Milan, Faust and I have both been, its very cool
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Learned about SZ from my brother.

Stayed in the shadows for a couple of years before i registered to join in the fun.

In the past, SZ has come up multiple times on other clothing forums, or Faust to be more specific, about being very hostile, or serious about fashion, while taking the fun out of it. This is actually what lead me here. I wanted to see just how bad it was. Surprisingly not bad at all. Yes, I do see the seriousness, theres nothing wrong with that, but at the same time this forum is much more mature than some other one full of bros......

Quote Originally Posted by lowrey View Post
    Theres a thread on him somehwere and various posts in the interior/furniture threads

He designed Straf in Milan, Faust and I have both been, its very cool
    Thanks lowrey, I'll check that out. Do you know if HAUTE still exists? If so, is the quality what it used to be?

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknWhite View Post
    In the past, SZ has come up multiple times on other clothing forums, or Faust to be more specific, about being very hostile, or serious about fashion, while taking the fun out of it. This is actually what lead me here. I wanted to see just how bad it was. Surprisingly not bad at all. Yes, I do see the seriousness, theres nothing wrong with that, but at the same time this forum is much more mature than some other one full of bros......
    But now I am nice!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by woupes View Post
    Thanks lowrey, I'll check that out. Do you know if HAUTE still exists? If so, is the quality what it used to be?
    It got bought out by some fashion businessmen, but it didn't really go anywhere. I kinda miss it - I would not wear it now, but it definitely had a place in fashion.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

First post on here. Been on SF for a while now and am moving from a Wings & Horns/Rag & Bone sort of vibe to the darker, avant designers (CCP, MA+, Devoa, Zam) and am enjoying the shift.

Hoping to learn, contribute and enjoy life.

Cheers.

And Eton97 has been a big help with advice and some hand-me-downs from his vast and impressive collection of artisanal clothes.

I was in a magazine shop in SoHo. I think it was McNally Jackson. I was drawn to the cover and the amazing photography that was inside. From there I became a fan and decided to become apart of the community and made an account here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    I was in a magazine shop in SoHo. I think it was McNally Jackson. I was drawn to the cover and the amazing photography that was inside. From there I became a fan and decided to become apart of the community and made an account here.
    It works Welcome

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

1st post here, hi all!! Stumbled across Vol III, which featured that arresting cover by Jennifer Tzar. The rest is history.

My brother directed me to SZ for inspiration and advice, created an account and now I'm here.

I'm pretty sure it was around the second issue. I was in a bookstore around soho. The cover of the magazine is what drew me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantara View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was around the second issue. I was in a bookstore around soho. The cover of the magazine is what drew me in.
    I like the sound of that!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine