X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• boreeed
      • Nov 2012

Barneys has a short video here http://thewindow.barneys.com/ann-dem...r-patti-smith/

Comment

• gregor
        • Oct 2014

Who's going to the IT signing in Hong Kong?

Here's to hoping I can make it. If not I can just console myself with the book itself.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Now on Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

We decided to share the article I wrote on the friendship between PJ Harvey, Ann Demeulemeester, and Patrick Robyn. You are welcome

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bson
              • May 2013

___ mother of God

Calling Interest, did you ever find that body chain from a few years back? Saw your old WTB when searching through the forum Soon I'll be on the hunt myself for an older bracelet!

Comment

• dionysus
                • Mar 2015

Ann Demeulemeester Lines / Tags

Hello,

I have been collecting Ann for a while now, especially interested in her 90's collections. I am looking for some illumination regarding her lines and different tags.

So far I have pieces that are:

Women's Clothing:

Black on black large tag - this seems to be the oldest I've found, early 90's, possibly 80's?

White embroidery on large black tag.
                Black embroidery on large white tag.

White embroidery on small and thin black tag.

Men's Clothing:

White printed on large black tag.

Women's shoes:

Black on white
                White on black

Does the collection Blanche repro. line have its own tag?

How many lines are there and what are they, how are they distinguished?

Okay, sorry for all the questions - I find it hard to locate this information and am hoping someone here will be willing to shed some light.

Thank you,

Di

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

First, you need to do two things on SZ - a) search and b) use existing threads unless your topic is big enough to necessitate a new one.

As to your question - black on black - older Ann collections, white on black - Ann's mainline, black on white - Collection Blanche. This includes the footwear.

Collection Blanche is the mid-season collection of reproductions of Ann's archives. Search and you will find more info.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Rene2509
                    • Jun 2008

Does anyone know where this tank top in white could be available?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Men's or women's? Women's at the Ann's shop in Antwerp. Men's, available in my dreams.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Rene2509
                        • Jun 2008

yes looking for the men's :/

is the women's very fitted? or do you know where the difference is?

Comment

• qcqc
                          • Oct 2012

the black version is available at selfridges

Comment

• Bson
                            • May 2013

Rene, I'd try a women's in the largest size possible if you are dying for it... Though her tanks for men and women differ of course in the spread in the neckline. I find even some of her men's tanks in S-M are pretty narrow up top and not suited to broader shoulders. Depends on your size and build!

Comment

• stemcell
                              • Jul 2011

Hi, I don't think this has been mentioned. There appears to be a second men's diffusion line. AD Ann Demeulemeester. Right now all I have seen is the footwear, which is basically just reissues of mainline at slightly lower prices. I love the idea of reissues, I think the branding/name is a little ...silly to be honest. Blanche and Grise feel more developed, and a bit nicer... where as this just feels like they were like oh what should we call it, AD— and then repeat the full name. Ha. (like every other brand) Hope to see some classic pieces from 08, and the "What remains is future" men's tank that I've always wanted so badly.

If anyone else has more info or has seen other sites stock it, please share :)

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

It seems to be a footwear diffusion line, both men's and women's. Makes sense since Ann's footwear is a very strong seller.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎