Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UserName1
    • Feb 2017

Anyone with oily skin cares to share what they're using? For now I'm just cleaning my face with my girl's face wash and use day cream in the colder seasons. I don't really need it in the summer. Occasionally I scrub my face. I've tried all Kiehls products for oily skin but they have alcohol in them and don't improve my skin over what I'm doing now.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I interviewed the founder of Aesop, and it was awesome!

AESOP'S PHILOSOPHER KING

https://www.sz-mag.com/news/2017/07/...losopher-king/

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
        • Nov 2014

rounded, holistic and integrated thinking
        solutions through our products
        design is truly considered from a user-centric perspective

That’s great and all, but if they really considered all of which Mr. Pathitis is saying, you could return your empty Aesop bottles at their stores or even have them re-filled. Or they’d all be made out of glass (like their A.P.C. collab detergent). Don’t get me wrong — I’ve been using their products for years (almost exclusively), but there is still quite some room for improvement in the sustainability department. Nice sponsored content though.
        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Anton
          • Oct 2014

Year old bump! Anybody here uses something for the skin under the eyes? Some fine lines started to appear and I want to get rid of those.
          I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
          My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Anton View Post
            Year old bump! Anybody here uses something for the skin under the eyes? Some fine lines started to appear and I want to get rid of those.
            Well, you won't get rid of what's already there, but you can certainly do some prophylactic work. I use two products by Khiel's - Midnight recovery eye cream, and Age Defender eye cream. Midnight recovery has especially apparent effect on getting rid of circles under the eyes, but you might go for Age Defender for your purposes.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Anton
              • Oct 2014

Thanks Faust, I'm reading online that they changed the formula recently and it's not as good as it used to be.
              Any other companies I should look into?
              I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
              My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Anton View Post
                Thanks Faust, I'm reading online that they changed the formula recently and it's not as good as it used to be.
                Any other companies I should look into?
                Oh, dear god, it's always the same story, lol. Seems totally fine to me.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎