Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Device-Kyoto (yaponskii?Blur Cure Macacin?TONO?IN THE RAW?RA RA RA HAT etc.. )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djrajio
    • Sep 2006

Device-Kyoto (yaponskii?Blur Cure Macacin?TONO?IN THE RAW?RA RA RA HAT etc.. )

Device Kyoto is a parent label for a bunch of up and coming niche labels here in Japan. The most popular being yaponskii which is in the similar vein as wendy & jim, bernhard willhelm, bless, jermey scott, etc. Not as conceptual but rather stylized.

• xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Device-Kyoto (yaponskii?Blur Cure Macacin?TONO?IN THE RAW?RA RA RA HAT etc.. )

i like some of the pieces of yaponskii that i've seen - i never made a point to handle them while i was in japan though - how's the quality?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Re: Device-Kyoto (yaponskii?Blur Cure Macacin?TONO?IN THE RAW?RA RA RA HAT etc.. )

[quote user="xcoldricex"]i like some of the pieces of yaponskii that i've seen - i never made a point to handle them while i was in japan though - how's the quality?
      [/quote]

yaponskii means Japanese in Russian, haha. There are a few cool pieces in these pix. I have a prediction that one day in Japan there will be more clothing labels than consumers.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Kodak
        • Oct 2006

I like the knit detail especially on that mustard(?) colored jacket.

Comment

• deuxmille
          • Nov 2006

Not a fan of those. To juvenile (as faust would say) even for me.

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

Like usual, there are some interesting pieces. Like, maybe three out of the whole lot. The rest is really just juvenile. Unless you were literally that model I sort of can't imagine anyone else wearing this.

It'd be intersting to know the price points.
            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• nairb49
              • Dec 2006

Not so fantastic, IMO. THat clown suit/shoe combo just wouldn't work I don't think. Some of the more fitted jackets have potential...

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎