• crtk001
    • Nov 2010

I use to collect a lot, I've cut back but I always liked;

Hobo
    Fantastic Man
    Encens
    Numero
    i-D
    Purple (though I can't stand Olivier Zahm)

A Magazine is a grail.

Now for fashion mags just really;

StyleZeitgeist (obviously)
    Dis Magazine
    Novembre

Comment

• kuriz
      • Nov 2010

Ordered SZ mag vol 1-3 two weeks ago and to everyone that at some point considered buying it you should definitely check it out. Print is not dead for sure!

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Thank you, gents. If every member of this forum bought a copy, we would be in ok shape, but apparently it's too much of an expense for the majority here.

Crtk, I also liked the last issue of Hobo magazine.
        For me Another magazine is still going strong. They've got the mix of creative and commercial right.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• crtk001
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Thank you, gents. If every member of this forum bought a copy, we would be in ok shape, but apparently it's too much of an expense for the majority here.
          Was sad to hear the one place I know for sure you could get it in Toronto hasn't been able to sell copies. [Plug] The things like a book, for a magazine the production value is incredible, i've dealt with printers and paper companies, you must have some lovely suppliers. And the magazine is half a cheap, used, RO shirt, c'mon guys, support the culture!

That aside I thought of some more:

FAT Magazine
          Tank

are both pretty good. I love Tank's new issue, "Elitism for All!"

Comment

• TheThief
            • Mar 2011

I am constantly buying magazines of all kinds to keep up with what's going on in the world of print. I can say that Inventory is really well done but other than our magazine (sz) the only one I really go out of my way to buy whenever it comes out is Sang Bleu, they put a killer publication together, time after time.

Comment

• Tafkap
              • Oct 2006

is the some/things magazine worth it? ive had my eye on it since the first issue but could never justify the price...€120.00 seems OUTRAGEOUS for a magazine - or it's awesome....which is it?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I do
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by guardimp
                  How do you like it? My only regret is I already have volume 3, otherwise the pictures look fantastic.
                  I like it - it does the job and doesn't look like a mobster accessory. We can send you vol 1 instead ( I think we sold out of Vol 2)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shifts
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by kuriz View Post
                    Ordered SZ mag vol 1-3 two weeks ago and to everyone that at some point considered buying it you should definitely check it out. Print is not dead for sure!
                    I bump this post and second everything in it. Ordered SZ mag vol. 1–2 in the middle of last week and got them on Monday (impressive). If any new members, like me, has considered ordering but not done it yet: Do it, you will be a happy camper when you get the goods.

Very impressed by what you've accomplished there Faust, thumbs up. Lovely print indeed.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Thank you

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎