X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I have almost identical hoodie (without the two holes on the hood) - looks legit to me.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DJ ANDREW LONDON
      • Mar 2013

Thanks a lot)
      You can fool the fans but not the
      players.

Comment

• 13we2
        • Sep 2015

Fishy. I know some Chinese here made a fake batch of this very exact same model a couple years back, not sure if yours is from that batch. Need better quality photos.

Comment

• ALittleOldMan
          • Oct 2020

Geobasket LC

Looking for a legit check on these Geobaskets. Picked them up for cheap because the sole is falling off, but I'm not sure if I got scammed. Let me know what you guys think and if you need more photos (I've linked to an imgur post I created). Thanks!
          http://imgur.com/a/W2G1lVl

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Looks legit, but you gotta get those soles fixed. never seen that happen.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• ALittleOldMan
              • Oct 2020

Cool thanks. I'm going to bring them to a cobbler as soon as I can :)

Comment

• Arturo
                • Mar 2021

hey all. my first post here. i'm not sure whether this has brought up in this thread but i'd like to make you aware of fakes of artisanal brands that you may otherwise not have thought as being actively faked.

Here's the fake Isaac Sellam IMPARABLE CRASSEPOUILLE that i got duped with on a reseller platform. I sent these pictures to Isaac and he not only confirmed that the jacket is fake but that the leather quality is "shit". Woe is me for not doing enough research.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like bs76gjd6mf3000.

I did some research and know where these originate but don't want to promote the sellers (Think China's amazon). At the risk of doing exactly what I said I won't - be warned, I've seen fakes of MA+, Carol, Guidi, Isaac Sellam, Deepti and A1923. It’s crazy.

Comment

• darkpyramid
                  • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Arturo View Post
                  hey all. my first post here. i'm not sure whether this has brought up in this thread but i'd like to make you aware of fakes of artisanal brands that you may otherwise not have thought as being actively faked.

Here's the fake Isaac Sellam IMPARABLE CRASSEPOUILLE that i got duped with on a reseller platform. I sent these pictures to Isaac and he not only confirmed that the jacket is fake but that the leather quality is "shit". Woe is me for not doing enough research.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like bs76gjd6mf3000.

I did some research and know where these originate but don't want to promote the sellers (Think China's amazon). At the risk of doing exactly what I said I won't - be warned, I've seen fakes of MA+, Carol, Guidi, Isaac Sellam, Deepti and A1923. It’s crazy.
                  What if i tell you there's fake john alexander skelton !!!

So don't wondering about isaac sellam, it's not matter which label got fakes or counterfeit, it's matter where you purchase this piece from ?

Even it's easy to obtain and realized fake leather jacket but believe me it's too hard to realize Rick Owens tanks, Ma+ and BBS tees

If you follow any and every detail for certain item you want to purchase to realize authenticity you will get mad

Just purchased your items from trusted well known stores, if it comes to second hand item just try to check other seller items and it's better to check his feedback carefully even if his feedback is excellent but there is just one single bad review for authenticity don't purchase from him

As much as you can whatever your financial ability is, try to get your items as much as you could from well known stores

Paying some extra cash for genuine item better thousand time than saving in item and discover later it's fake

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎