Good to hear - thank you!

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by cloud_ms View Post
      nah those look super shady and im inclined to say that they are fake
      Originally posted by unwashed
      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
      Originally posted by Ahimsa
      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• darkart
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
        Agree with you, super fake.

Comment

• Campe92
          • Jan 2017

Pretty sure they are fake too...the guidi insole is usually attached with spikes and the leather quality seems very far from guidi one...have you used "certilogo app"? it's the best thing to do
          "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
            • Apr 2013

he bought those from grailed
            Originally posted by unwashed
            Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
            Originally posted by Ahimsa
            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• 13we2
              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by cloud_ms View Post
              Shit guys, I'm sorry... Must be drunk or something yes the insole gotta be fake, I couldn't load all the pics yesterday, cloud_ms, you probably can check out these pics and see for yourself:

So facepalmingly embarrassed that a few days ago I was trying to come across like a smart guy and alert others of the taobao fakes a few posts above... Sorry my bad.

Comment

• cloud_ms
                • Mar 2016

That's what I'd feared.

he bought those from grailed
                I did get them from Grailed indeed. The seller has good feedback and doesn't seem particularly shady in our interactions, and while unable to produce any proof of purchase (and Certilogo only started this past AW17), indicates he'd bought them late 2016 at Hotoveli. I wonder if it's possible a fake could sneak it's way into their inventory, perhaps through a customer's exchange or somesuch?

Originally posted by Campe92 View Post
                Pretty sure they are fake too...the guidi insole is usually attached with spikes and the leather quality seems very far from guidi one...have you used "certilogo app"? it's the best thing to do
                I'm still not entirely certain though; for the polished calf version, it would seem the leather isn't subjected to the same extent of washing/treatment more typical Guidi leathers are, allowing for the much cleaner look. That could be why the leather isn't as great.

I can also say that the insole doesn't seem to be nailed on the 792V, and perhaps other Vibram models; I previously missized a Donkey copy off SSENSE which didn't have them either. The bizarro feel of this insole just doesn't seem right at all though (has anyone ever experienced a hard leather insole in Guidi?)

And I just noticed that the stitching on the side of the heel cup has a notable gap between it and the throat stitching, where they converge - whereas in all the product photos, they do not have a gap. Suspicious.

Thanks everyone for the input. I'll have to return them if I can't obtain a clear determination of authenticity.

Comment

• thinbuddha
                  • Jul 2011

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Thoughts here? I've never seen a beanie produced by Paul. It seems a bit pedestrian and the texture of the fabric seems off.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                    • Oct 2015

I anyone familiar with this Webstore. They have good prices but the quality of the website has me a little skeptical.

Comment

• formraum
                      • Aug 2009

Did anyone bought on https://dadmoscow.com or visited the shop in Moscow and can confirm they are legit sellers?
                      I ask because I never heard from the Shop before. I do not ask because I am assuming their stuff isn´t legit. Apologise in case this is not the right thread for this question.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by formraum View Post
                        Did anyone bought on https://dadmoscow.com or visited the shop in Moscow and can confirm they are legit sellers?
                        Dad is legit. Check A1923 Instagram lick here as a reference
                        512 likes, 7 comments - augusta1923 on September 3, 2017: "Purple oiled horse leather Photo @dadmoscow #ADiciannoveventitre #A1923 #HandMadeInItaly"

Comment

• Nestor
                          • Jul 2017

Originally posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
                          I anyone familiar with this Webstore. They have good prices but the quality of the website has me a little skeptical.
                          http://www.iobirra.it/index.php?main...ort=20a&page=1
                          Not legit. Notice how every size is in stock. There's a lot of sites with the same scheme and they usually pull their item codes and descriptions from farfetch

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                            • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Nestor View Post
                            Not legit. Notice how every size is in stock. There's a lot of sites with the same scheme and they usually pull their item codes and descriptions from farfetch
                            Thanks a lot

Comment

• formraum
                              • Aug 2009

Many thanks for your help!

Comment

• XIX
                                • Nov 2016

Hi all - first time requesting a legit check, unsure if I am formatting this correctly (added an imgur album link in the code, will amend if this is incorrect).

Recently obtained a Boris piece (size S) in a secondhand store in NYC. It appears to be a fairly lightweight sleeveless cotton jacket liner with a raw extended lining. Due to the nature of the store, the item came with zero information regarding season or product number, but I didn't notice any glaring omissions in the construction and picked it up for a steal price.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎