X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • decapeepee
    • Aug 2018

Can anyone help me with this.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Thanks

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

Those look legit to me.
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Llez
        • Jan 2009

@ Paloswag

How does the leather feel, and what does your jacket weigh? I have a pearl high neck one, sz 50 for reference. I think it's odd the size shows in XS instead of numerical.

Comment

• Cheburashka
          • Jun 2018

Is this a older Guidi bag?

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

I doubt it, it seems to even say "Giudi" or something.

Comment

• Halibut
            • Sep 2014

That's a Giudi bag. Different but confusingly similar brand. Their focus is on women's' handbags.

Comment

• Cheburashka
              • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Halibut View Post
              That's a Giudi bag. Different but confusingly similar brand. Their focus is on women's' handbags.
              Appreciated!

Comment

• tomotomo
                • Jan 2018

Legit check this Alexander Wang please.
                https://imgur.com/a/j2SXjYj
                Thanks.

Comment

• haydn
                  • Feb 2013

Ok, second time posting this. Second time burned...
                  Anyone else getting some sketchy Rick Owens from yoox recently. Aside from the massive volume of runway pieces they’re listing, I’m also seeing a lot of things I haven’t seen elsewhere. I received a pair of fake Mastodon shorts, only clearly a fake as the tag was Mastadon (a instead of the o). And the same happened this week with a scarf (also a MastAdon). Upon searching for items on the web that were similar, I noticed a neck warmer on Glamood / Spence with the season tag visible, also showing mastAdon.

Curious if anyone else has come across this elsewhere? Obviously somebody is getting these into yoox without them knowing (I doubt they authenticate much with the volume they do).

Comment

• Lex1017
                    • Jul 2015

I purchased a pair of Firbanks trousers off Yoox at a huge discount. The composition tag said 100% cotton, but the pants were clearly Linen of some sort. The product code even indicated the code for a Linen/wool/cotton blend and the matching pair I found on Farfetch/Grailed had the matching Linen code. Product Sku was 0-0-0. Construction was equal to my pannier cargos/astaires, taped seams, double top stitches in certain areas, pocket bags and fly front all finished the same, embroidered inner waistband. I'm pretty convinced Yoox sells any B quality production pieces as well. In my case the piece seamed to have been finished with an incorrect/unfinished label. In your case I'm not sure but this is my experience. Also, I got them for $190, so if they are fake a big shout out to the sewer sewing Rick rave pants fakes (I'm sorry, I think you waisted your time).

Edit: I have also seen a BUNCH of pieces on grailed that are odd coloured strange fabric versions of Pieces in mainline and Drkshdw labeled 0-0-0. Everything quality wise and cut wise looked good though so I am not sure. I would say its the sample product code before they finalize those but someone else on here said samples are usually marked SAMPLE or something.

Comment

• Jeroenr
                      • May 2016

I believe that the Mastadon happened to a lot of pieces. I think that Rick produced these, saw the mistake and sold them to yoox. They look good. Quality is good etc. We all know that they buy old stock, and B-ware.
                      I think that they buy directly from Rick, as they have a huge amount, including runway stuff.

But it can happen that yoox sells fakes. I bought a BBS t shirt, with a tag, made in china. Which is obvious a fake.

Comment

• XIX
                        • Nov 2016

Regarding everyone’s Rick experiences on Yoox - nearly everything described in the last few posts is either a sample (0-0-0) or preco error. Owenscorp initially produced MANY FW16 pieces with the improper Mastadon spelling. Tons of items are still floating around, the company just never addressed it as an error. Yoox also gets a lot of of rare and unsold items directly from NYC and Italian Rick boutiques in addition to the one-offs, showroom exclusives, and factory seconds.

Comment

• delicious_not
                          • Dec 2012

came here because of the sketchy rick yoox purchase as well.

got this one - https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/...8001000073614/

it came without the tags, with a season lettering barely visible, and the weirdest thing was the inner tags that look pre-ss17 (also, attached pretty raw, sewn in to the sweater).

overall i like it, but is it fake or not? i guess we don't have any consensus in here?

Comment

• XIX
                            • Nov 2016

The Rakuten listing looks like it has different, slightly suspect tags compared to yours.

On a different note, confirmed that most if not all recent samples and unsold showroom pieces still have the older, sewn-in Pre-SS17 tags.

Regarding the knit itself, isn’t KFIP propyl/wool/cashmere? You might need to compare details with someone who owns a verifiably purchased same piece.

Comment

• delicious_not
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by XIX View Post
                              The Rakuten listing looks like it has different, slightly suspect tags compared to yours.

On a different note, confirmed that most if not all recent samples and unsold showroom pieces still have the older, sewn-in Pre-SS17 tags.

Regarding the knit itself, isn’t KFIP propyl/wool/cashmere? You might need to compare details with someone who owns a verifiably purchased same piece.
                              The sweater is well-made and nothing seems off, the only reason i'm questioning the authenticity of it is the old tags. Actually, another cool question is why on earth you're purchasing a sweater retailed for about $1300 and it comes without hang tags and the season tag looks washed out, but that's probably on Yoox, not Rick Owens, although who knows...

May i ask you how do you know all this information, including your previous post in this thread? You know all this for sure or just theorizing?

Comment

• XIX
                                • Nov 2016

Rick store employees have confirmed as much to me. Friends with a few of them past and present here in NY.

Just to clarify - you purchased from Yoox, not Rakuten? If you’re referring to the cardboard tags those get lost and messed up and removed from knits all the time, esp. as Yoox is buying back stock that’s sat out the whole season at boutiques and wherever else. Not best practice for high end items but alas, Yoox is firmly in the off-price territory.

The puckered season tag looks like a result of stitching + the knit. Can’t speak to the faded/washed out stamping in Glitter personally, but other tags from the season had the same condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎