X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prezens
    • Aug 2011

Hi Guys,

Got this yohji cap from an eBay seller, however noticed the "yohji" on the front wasn't written in a straight line with the "Yamamoto", there's a made in china tag on the inside, and the inner Yohji Yamamoto label and the other tag had both been cut. Wrote to seller who said its from a sample sale thats why.. Can anyone confirm if this is real or not? seller has been responsive and is happy for me to return it, which is good.

If its real then i'm obviously gonna remove that horrendous sticker on the front, but i'm leaving it on for now in case I need to return it.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Thanks
    One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Check this one out, which I'm pretty sure is authentic: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yohji-Yamam...-/264004355172

the embroidery is not as crooked imo. There is no care tag underneath the label like in yours, unless its folded inside. the label is sewn with grey thread, whereas your's looks to be black?

Hard to say, it's possible its a sample etc. The proper ones are made in China too. Still, since the embroidery looks flawed, I wouldn't personally keep it.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Prezens
        • Aug 2011

Yeah thanks, will be returning.

I had also seen the one you quoted during my investigations, which also raised my suspicions about mine. Strangely enough, the one you posted, (which also to me seems authentic), only has a "Yohji Yamamoto" on the inner label, whereas all other originals i've seen have "Pour Homme" written on it as well...mysterious.

It's a shame because I really like the cap, (would be great for upcoming summer) and have scoured the internet for new originals, to no avail. It came out in winter though, so not too surprised to be honest.

Thanks for your input though.
        One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

Comment

• zlhuey14
          • Mar 2020

Hey guys, I am a new member here and I have recently been looking around for a pair of Guidis. I came across this pair that is in my size but there are a few things that kind of bug me about them. Since there are people who are way more experienced with Guidi than I am, I wanted to get a second opinion.

Again, any response would be greatly appreciated!
          Last edited by zlhuey14; 03-24-2020, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• darkpyramid
            • Dec 2019

zlhuey14

they are real

Comment

• VirginiaCreeper
              • Mar 2020

Hey everyone,

Ive had my eye on these CDG pants but can't find another pair anywhere, does anyone know if these are authentic?
              thanks!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like alostfish.

Comment

• Halibut
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by VirginiaCreeper View Post
                Ive had my eye on these CDG pants but can't find another pair anywhere, does anyone know if these are authentic?
                thanks!
                I know this probably isn't the answer you want but CDG has produced so many different lines and pieces over so many years that it's nearly impossible to know for sure. The pants in question are a fairly simple design so I can't imagine why anyone would fake those over a more iconic and desirable piece. If I had to guess I'd say those are authentic.

Comment

• VirginiaCreeper
                  • Mar 2020

Okay, thanks so much for the feedback!

Comment

• haydn
                    • Feb 2013

Not really a legit check - but an anyone help identify the season of this Dior Homme coat? Black wool double breasted military style, but with embroidered linear stitching along seams and at back. I can’t really reference many photos from old Dior runways as they were so dark and the resolution on the photos were terrible.

Comment

• Konchokjenpa
                      • Apr 2020

Help with Rick Owens shorts

Hey can anyone help me out with these Rick Owens shorts? The labels look just like the ones on my legit pair except the one with the logo— on my legit pair, that one is black background same as the DS label. Also never seen these without a front fly before, which is part of the reason I like them, but if they’re fake imma send em back. Thanks!

https://poshmark.com/listing/Rick-Ow...8e18d4cedd3bde

Comment

• LunarLunar
                        • May 2020

Hi, can someone check this RO drkshdw ramones
                        Not sure about them.

Comment

• Lucilfer
                          • Jul 2020

RICK OWENS Tractor Sock Boots Legit Check

Just arrived today.

Can someone(s) legit check them for me? The seller on grailed said to have gotten them off of Yoox.

The leather smells and feels similar to my other RO shoes I own(bought from ssense, fwrd, yoox, & RO website).

Better safe than sorry, so I would like others informed opinions, much thanks!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Lucilfer
                            • Jul 2020

ALSO.

What does the E(???) or W(inter?) stand for in Rick Shoes? I never found an answer to that
                            Last edited by Lucilfer; 07-23-2020, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Ghosties
                              • Dec 2020

Hello. I was hoping to get some opinions on authentification. This is my first Rick Owens purchase and from the little info I was able to find, it seems legit. However, I'm not a pro and would welcome any insight. I bought this second-hand so it has some flaws from wear and tear (that were disclosed to me). The leather is soft and the label is stitched in under the collar. (Which I've heard, is normally the double line label, but that some collections have variations of the designer name.) Photos of the label are towards the end.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

(Also, if anyone could tell me what year and collection this is, that would help.)

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Ghosties4444.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Ghosties4444.

Comment

• DJ ANDREW LONDON
                                • Mar 2013

Hello there, I need your help to legit check one of 11 bidjan hoodie,
                                I want to buy this online and not sure is it legit or not.

You can fool the fans but not the
                                players.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎