Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

for those with newer rick blazers, are the zippers different the leathers (they are smaller shiny raccagni zippers)
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Nickefuge
      • Nov 2014

Hi guys, I need a quick legit check on this 2008 Drkshdw longsleeve.
      I’m not sure there are fakes of this around, but you never know …
      Thanks in advance!

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Looks real. It's The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black on the picture and they were friends and an inspiration at the time. I doubt anyone would take the trouble to fake that.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Looks real. It's The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black on the picture and they were friends and an inspiration at the time. I doubt anyone would take the trouble to fake that.
          Thanks! Yes, I guess it is too niche to be faked, but these days I rather look twice.
          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Jebatron
            • Aug 2019

Hi guys. I would like some help to legit check these RO pants bought off ebay. https://imgur.com/a/Z1OX4FC

Comment

• Elle
              • Feb 2013

Hi,

Have Guidi ever put "MADE IN ITALY" on their soles at some point in the past? I have two pairs that don't have it but both are fairly recent.

Also, have the zipper pull tabs always had the letters on them, or did they ever have the same shape without the letters?

Thank you.

Comment

• darkpyramid
                • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Elle View Post
                Hi,

Have Guidi ever put "MADE IN ITALY" on their soles at some point in the past? I have two pairs that don't have it but both are fairly recent.

Also, have the zipper pull tabs always had the letters on them, or did they ever have the same shape without the letters?

Thank you.
                For letters i got same situation with A1923 before but the dual zipper boots authentic simply because i purchased them from Darklands
                I remember seeing one pair of guidi years ago without the grave letters on the zipper of left shoe while the right one has it

For made in Italy statement, this is really strange!

Comment

• Elle
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by darkpyramid View Post
                  For letters i got same situation with A1923 before but the dual zipper boots authentic simply because i purchased them from Darklands
                  I remember seeing one pair of guidi years ago without the grave letters on the zipper of left shoe while the right one has it

For made in Italy statement, this is really strange!
                  Thanks, it does seem strange. I asked the seller for better pictures of the soles but have not received a response so that's not a good sign, either. I'll stay clear of this one.

Comment

• Halibut
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Elle View Post
                    Hi,

Thank you.
                    I have a custom pair of Guidis that just have Excella zips with the Excella logo versus the Guidi logo so yes, that does occur.

Comment

• Nestor
                      • Jul 2017

Hi, can anyone confirm the authenticity of this pair of BBS jeans?

Seller claims they are a pair of p13xtf's from 2016 made of 99% cotton 1% elastane. As you can tell from the pictures though it looks like it has overlock stitching which I've personally never seen on a pair of xtf's.

Any help is appreciated, cheers.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/29zgAmV

Comment

• 13we2
                        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Nestor View Post
                        Hi, can anyone confirm the authenticity of this pair of BBS jeans?

Seller claims they are a pair of p13xtf's from 2016 made of 99% cotton 1% elastane. As you can tell from the pictures though it looks like it has overlock stitching which I've personally never seen on a pair of xtf's.

Any help is appreciated, cheers.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/29zgAmV
                        These look good. I have some pairs of xtf but my, I wish they didn't look like yoga pants on me like this guy's, as I'm not sure since I haven't paid much attention to how I looked in them. :)

The grailed seller also mentioned ankle straps, which however weren't around until ss2017, also the crumpled draw string too suggests a time of production later than 2016. But I might be wrong about this. In conclusion, as far as the pictures are concerned, 100% authentic.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                          • Apr 2013

these are real
                          Originally posted by unwashed
                          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                          Originally posted by Ahimsa
                          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Nestor
                            • Jul 2017

Okay, I think you're both right. Did some more digging and found the specific model so I think they're real as well. Thanks for the help!

Comment

• darkpyramid
                              • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Nestor View Post
                              Okay, I think you're both right. Did some more digging and found the specific model so I think they're real as well. Thanks for the help!
                              BBS jeans is authentic, i understand your doubts but in Boris work sometimes that could happen, yeah it's rare but could happen
                              Personally never see any overlock stitching related to fake item, even not all professional designers could do it, loepold bossert himself couldn't follow the craftsmanship CCP and BBS got in overlock stitching techniques, so imagine a normal fake BBS overlock stitching jeans!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎