Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eleven crows
    • Mar 2011

Is this a legit m.a+ shirt? The stitching on the "+" looks a little lousy to me.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
      • Jul 2010

Does is have spiral sleeves?

Comment

• mixeddolls
        • Nov 2017

Not too familiar with Guidi, but I think these are fake due to the shape of the toe box.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Campe92
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by mixeddolls View Post
          Not too familiar with Guidi, but I think these are fake due to the shape of the toe box.

https://imgur.com/a/S55GR
          Not familiar too, but the leather quality seems bad...if you go on guidi website there is a procedure to make sure that your guidi are authentic.
          "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• mixeddolls
            • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Campe92 View Post
            Not familiar too, but the leather quality seems bad...if you go on guidi website there is a procedure to make sure that your guidi are authentic.
            http://www.guidi.it/authenticity/authenticity.php
            Thanks, I agree the seller claimed it was the lighting I think ill pass on these for now at least.

Comment

• 13we2
              • Sep 2015

https://imgur.com/a/S55GR
              Fake for sure. But very well faked. FYI the Chinese has replicated pretty much every brand's shoes from BBS to August from CCP to Guidi from ma+ to even BOTH and to whatever you name... to pretty nifty levels...

Comment

• Alan
                • Aug 2014

Yup, dhgate is riddled with all kindsa fakes, including Guidi for hundred bucks a pop

Comment

• mixeddolls
                  • Nov 2017

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                  Fake for sure. But very well faked. FYI the Chinese has replicated pretty much every brand's shoes from BBS to August from CCP to Guidi from ma+ to even BOTH and to whatever you name... to pretty nifty levels...
                  Scary, I would say that the leather does seem different then again I can't really clearly tell since the images are low resolution. The toe box was what made me suspicious right away although I do know that it does vary.

Comment

• 13we2
                    • Sep 2015

Scary, I would say that the leather does seem different then again I can't really clearly tell since the images are low resolution. The toe box was what made me suspicious right away although I do know that it does vary.

I can tell you ALL of these are fake. All. Even if you scroll down to next few pages. Some of them are evidently better made than the one you linked. Buy with confidence!

ps So far I haven't run across one single fake SZ brand piece that merits serious attention. They are all pretty easy to tell once you get familiar enough with the brand. The real challenges are the AJ Nike high-end Adidas sneakers that the kids here have to go by nanometer to authenticate. It's not suprising that in some very rare cases, some fakes ARE better quality than the real ones. At the moment Triple S, but word is Balenciaga did have some of the shoes made in China - damn even if they never did, Chinese would still be able to make exactly same shoes.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                      • Apr 2013

you need to check the sole for the Guidi authentication qr codes guys
                      Originally posted by unwashed
                      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                      Originally posted by Ahimsa
                      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Westbound
                        • Jun 2009

I think this may be my first post here. If so, hello!

Just picked up this Intarsia and needed to get an authenticity check from you guys, please.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

Looks legit.
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Westbound
                            • Jun 2009

Thanks.

Comment

• haydn
                              • Feb 2013

Has anyone had an experience with fakes on Yoox?

Purchased a pair of Rick Owens boxer shorts from mastodon about a month ago on the site. Looking at them now after finally unpacking (I’m in the middle of a move), the season tag is misspelled Mastadon and looks a bit sloppy in terms of stitching (construction of the garment is fine though).

I’ve never had a problem with Yoox in the years I’ve been shopping (I assumed their supply chain was fairly tight).

Last edited by haydn; 12-26-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• julian_doe
                                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by haydn View Post
                                Has anyone had an experience with fakes on Yoox?

Purchased a pair of Rick Owens boxer shorts from mastodon about a month ago on the site. Looking at them now after finally unpacking (I’m in the middle of a move), the season tag is misspelled Mastadon and looks a bit sloppy in terms of stitching (construction of the garment is fine though).

I’ve never had a problem with Yoox in the years I’ve been shopping (I assumed their supply chain was fairly tight).
                                I have received items with imperfections (shoddy seams, loose stitches), but never fake items from Yoox.

For some reason I feel like I have seen other tags from Mastodon (and other post-2014 collections) with spelling errors. Can you share a photo of the tags?

Also, you can always just return these and alert Yoox about the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎