X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • haydn
    • Feb 2013

Edited original post to show image.

I’m sure Yoox customer service will sort it out. What concerns me most is that I’ve never hesitated to purchase anything from them in the past, as I assumed they were airtight in what they’d offer (and it’s next to impose to gauge prior to purchase with their lack of detail in photos and descriptions)

Comment

• julian_doe
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by haydn View Post
      Edited original post to show image.

I’m sure Yoox customer service will sort it out. What concerns me most is that I’ve never hesitated to purchase anything from them in the past, as I assumed they were airtight in what they’d offer (and it’s next to impose to gauge prior to purchase with their lack of detail in photos and descriptions)
      Yikes, those tags are definitely weird. I wonder what the garment care/composition tags look like.

In any case, it is definitely a good idea to notify Yoox ASAP, this way they may be able to also flag the source of this item for the avoidance of future procurement.

Comment

• tomotomo
        • Jan 2018

Can someone legit check this jacket for me please ?

Comment

• 13we2
          • Sep 2015

The zipper puller def looks weird, I'm 70% sure it's fake. But I can't say 100% because I've never handled this piece. It may be authentic...

Comment

• Bernd Lauert
            • Mar 2016

Looks fake to me. The seam on the paper tag is miles away from what it should be..... The paper looks a bit shiny. If it is not due to the picture, it is a give away.....

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Bernd Lauert View Post
              Looks fake to me. The seam on the paper tag is miles away from what it should be..... The paper looks a bit shiny. If it is not due to the picture, it is a give away.....
              suuuper fake
              Originally posted by unwashed
              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
              Originally posted by Ahimsa
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• tomotomo
                • Jan 2018

Thank everyone for your help.

Comment

• tomotomo
                  • Jan 2018

Can you guy check this one for me please ? i afraid it fake too :(

Comment

• tomotomo
                    • Jan 2018

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                      • Apr 2013

super fake my friend
                      Originally posted by unwashed
                      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                      Originally posted by Ahimsa
                      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Jeroenr
                        • May 2016

Originally posted by haydn View Post
                        Has anyone had an experience with fakes on Yoox?
                        Yes, i have. I have bought a 11BBS T shirt there. It had a tag in, with made in China. This is clearly wrong.

I believe the problems lies in the fact that they buy old stock. If one of their supplier has a fake item, they might not spot it and resell it on their website.

I buy there regularly and had it only 1 time, that i questioned an item.

Concerning the Mastadon. I have seen this more often. There is more on this on the RO facebook group.

Comment

• 13we2
                          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by tomotomo View Post
                          Can you guy check this one for me please ? i afraid it fake too :(
                          Yeah I hesitated to say but yes so fake now. BTW about the "11 by BBS Dark" thing... This is beyond fake, this is re-invention, by those Taobao genius in China, your jackets are still pretty moderate ones in terms of creativity. Check these out:

Comment

• 13we2
                            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Jeroenr View Post
                            Yes, i have. I have bought a 11BBS T shirt there. It had a tag in, with made in China. This is clearly wrong.
                            Shit, even the lamest fake 11's I saw around here were labelled "Made in Portugal".

Comment

• cloud_ms
                              • Mar 2016

Could anyone check these Guidi 792V for me? Album

The insole throws me off the most; it's hard, solid leather (presumably), feels like wood, and has rather crudely hewn edges.

Also, the ridges on the vibram outsole are also very deep at the toe, unlike every single vibrammed model I can find photos of, which have shallow ridges at the toe like this: Link. (Is it even a possibility that a different outsole might be used due to e.g. shortage?)

Leather doesn't feel bad, but not like what I'd expect of Guidi either. Though, presumably they're polished calf, which I haven't handled before.
                              Last edited by cloud_ms; 01-11-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• 13we2
                                • Sep 2015

These are good.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡