• scifim
    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
    They’re real.
    Thanks for the quick response!

Comment

• TheRealJ
      • Oct 2015

Saw a very reasonably priced Thom Browne Blazer. I have never owned a piece, so i would love for a legit check on this item from someone more experienced!

Searching for Blazer/Coat? We’ve got Thom Browne Men's Tops starting at $470 and plenty of other Men's Tops. Shop our selection of Thom Browne today!

The seller's feedback just bothers me a bit

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

Well he has near perfect feedback apart from the one incident. In those cases I always feel like you would need to hear both sides of the story...
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• darkbydesign
          • Sep 2010

^The piece looks totally legit though I wear a lot of Thom Browne and would check on the suggested sizing. I would have expected a size 3 to be very much more of a 40/50 chest and not a 38/48 range. I usually wear a Size 0 or 1 and am a true 46 FYI.

As for the feedback, sounds like a misunderstanding as the rest of the feedback looks fine.

Comment

• formraum
            • Aug 2009

Rick Owens Pullover - fake?

Dear members, could you please have a look to the following pics and state your opinion if it is fake? In my opinion I never saw an Rick Owens Pullover in such low quality. But maybe I am wrong, because it was stored in the wrong way for a longer time and the imperfections are maybe on purpose. The fabric gets a bit more unregular and crinkled in the lower end (waist). The double seam fold gets also more contracted in the lower end. And some edges are pretty fuzzy.
            Please find following the link to the ebay auction also. Thanks in advance.

[IMG]FullSizeRender-1 by drsualk[/IMG]

[IMG]FullSizeRender-3 by drsualk, auf Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]FullSizeRender-4 by drsualk, auf Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]FullSizeRender-5 by drsualk, auf Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]FullSizeRender-7 by drsualk, auf Flickr[/IMG]

Ebay auction

Comment

• beyondthemeans
              • Sep 2008

^ I have the same knit from an older season, but from your pictures it looks legit to me?

Comment

• Arkady
                • Apr 2011

Yeah I used to own this knit as well, looks fine to me. There is a moment we have to concede a substantial portion of Rick's offerings are constructed like shit.

Comment

• zachar
                  • Jun 2014

Been looking for these for a while, just saw em on on grailed this morning and promptly pulled the trigger, and shortly after I was told the MADE IN ITALY imprint on the insole indicates that these are fake. is that true??

Last edited by zachar; 01-22-2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                    • Feb 2015

Anyone have any experience purchasing listings on Styleguise? Not sure if it's legit. I'm trying to purchase something, but the "check out with PayPal" button is greyed out and fails to redirect me.

Comment

• Tapir
                      • Feb 2016

Can anyone help me out with a legit check? Much appreciated.

Comment

• Arkady
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by zachar View Post
                        Been looking for these for a while, just saw em on on grailed this morning and promptly pulled the trigger, and shortly after I was told the MADE IN ITALY imprint on the insole indicates that these are fake. is that true??
                        None of the mainline I own has this on the insole (just looked like a lunatic pulling ramones boots off at the office and inspecting) and it does look sloppily punched in / askance. As far as I know it should just read "Rick Owens."

Comment

• Lex1017
                          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by zachar View Post

None of my Ricks have that. Also the toe cap looks a tad too long. The toes on sock ramones are a little longer to balance out the no lace silhouette, but on regular ramones it's a little stubby. Honestly though the made in Italy stamp is a red flag regardless of the toe cap.

Comment

• dav_crs
                            • Feb 2016

Hey guys, first post on this forum . Could anyone tell me if these are fake or not? Thanks !
                            Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• JFsO
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                              None of the mainline I own has this on the insole (just looked like a lunatic pulling ramones boots off at the office and inspecting) and it does look sloppily punched in / askance. As far as I know it should just read "Rick Owens."
                              My side zips from AW10 has the "Made in Italy" in the insole. I always thought some of the older Rick shoes had that so I never questioned the legitimacy of mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎