Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k3mist
    • Apr 2013

yeah thats legit. one of his older seasons..i wanna say aw09/ss10?

Comment

• XIX
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
      yeah thats legit. one of his older seasons..i wanna say aw09/ss10?
      Thanks so much! It appears to be incredibly similar to (or directly from) this look in SS10 (Straight Strength) - does this seem correct to you?

Comment

• Odens
        • Feb 2018

Gonna add more pictures but whats the verdict on these?

Comment

• sunny
          • Dec 2012

PH blazers. Please check

Comment

• thinbuddha
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sunny View Post
            Doesn't look real. The font on the tags seems off. Also, the seller has 7 negative feedback reviews all saying he sold counterfeit items.

Comment

• sunny
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by thinbuddha View Post
              Doesn't look real. The font on the tags seems off. Also, the seller has 7 negative feedback reviews all saying he sold counterfeit items.
              Thanks. Should there be words underneath the prints?

Comment

• molbra
                • Feb 2017

Tell me whether these are original trousers or not?
                Photo:
                Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• derpington
                  • Oct 2009

These are fakes. That flap on the crotch is similar to P4s, but the details are all wrong, and the P11s (which the tags say they are) didn't have that detail.

Comment

• WilliamZHL
                    • Oct 2017

Searching for Super Lux Limited Vintage Button Sweater? We’ve got Geoffrey B. Small Men's Tops starting at $162 and plenty of other Men's Tops. Shop our selection of Geoffrey B. Small today!

Anybody has any idea if this is real? Bought it but found a laundry tag in Japanese attached. I'm wondered because my other GBS stuff don't have a laundry tag.

Comment

• applecrisp
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by WilliamZHL View Post
                      https://www.grailed.com/listings/445...Button-Sweater

Anybody has any idea if this is real? Bought it but found a laundry tag in Japanese attached. I'm wondered because my other GBS stuff don't have a laundry tag.
                      It could be from an old recycle collection, in which case the original tag was not removed from the sweater before it was cut up and reassembled, or it could be from a Japanese retailer who are often required to have fabric content/care tags added to their items due to strict Japanese import regulations.

Comment

• WilliamZHL
                        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by applecrisp View Post
                        It could be from an old recycle collection, in which case the original tag was not removed from the sweater before it was cut up and reassembled, or it could be from a Japanese retailer who are often required to have fabric content/care tags added to their items due to strict Japanese import regulations.
                        Thank you very much! It's likely from a recycle collection...

Comment

• mixeddolls
                          • Nov 2017

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

No QR code, what makes me curious is that the shoes are suppose to be from the 17/18 season but the seller did not seem to be aware of this feature.

Comment

• Dylzoor
                            • Dec 2012

Hi Guys, has anyone ever come across or have heard of any MA+ messenger bag where the silver cross and hardware isn't made from silver? This one feels more like a plated material, which is magnetic and very stiff, unlike silver. The messenger bag was supposedly ordered through a reputable store as a custom order. Anyone could shed some light?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

the strap looks sketchy, the edges don't look as cleanly finished as they should and the buckle hole looks punctured, not properly punched. Also to my knowledge, the hardware should always be silver.

This is just my observation based on that one photo, but it looks a bit off.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dylzoor
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                the strap looks sketchy, the edges don't look as cleanly finished as they should and the buckle hole looks punctured, not properly punched. Also to my knowledge, the hardware should always be silver.

This is just my observation based on that one photo, but it looks a bit off.

Thanks Lowrey. The seller said he spoke to the shop owner who made the order, and this is what he told me “The reason is that the shape of the hardware used by ma+ is one of a kind. To make a hardware like this, you’ll need to shape a steel model for that and it costs a lot, so they will have to massively produce it to make profits, but there isn’t fake bags with this kind of hardware going around in the market, so there is no meaning to just make one fake bag. The majority of the hardware should be silver, but because of the atelier operation of ma+, there are some one of a kind piece made through the production, so silver or not isn’t necessarily the only criterion.”

I would have thought the silver hardware and cross would be standard components they use for many other items.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎