• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackfedora
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by mzez View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-Owens-F...vip=true&rt=nc

can someone legit check these? the code RU5980O doesn't seem to match up, actually looks like it belonged to a parka from fw13

from the fw14 items i do own they all start with RU14F
    I found that the reference to sleeve material on the composition tag for a pair of pants kinda gave it away as being fake....

Comment

• beyondthemeans
      • Sep 2008

Can someone tell me if pants from Plinth (FW13) come with this Chinese/Japanese text, seen in the back? I don't own any from that season, but the one's from previous seasons I have don't have a third Asian label.

Last edited by beyondthemeans; 04-12-2015, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• Monoral
        • Mar 2014

Are these legit?

Searching for Tornado boots? We’ve got Carol Christian Poell Men's Footwear starting at $1200 and plenty of other Men's Footwear. Shop our selection of Carol Christian Poell today!

They look pretty legit to me but due to seller reputation I don't wanna pull the trigger blindly.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• k3mist
          • Apr 2013

of course.

id advice you to ask him if theres any defects, sole condition and stuff

the drips he is selling has some problems and i sold it to him for 700, and he has it on there for 1500 as good condition.

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
            of course.

id advice you to ask him if theres any defects, sole condition and stuff

the drips he is selling has some problems and i sold it to him for 700, and he has it on there for 1500 as good condition.
            Is it kosarev/ambitot again?

Comment

• Monoral
              • Mar 2014

The pictures he showed me doesn't show any major defect. Just a little bit of the metal thing on the zipper (dunno how to explain this).

Comment

• nvsnli
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by newp View Post
                Is it kosarev/ambitot again?
                Yes.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters

Comment

• whtnnk986
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                  Can someone tell me if pants from Plinth (FW13) come with this Chinese/Japanese text, seen in the back? I don't own any from that season, but the one's from previous seasons I have don't have a third Asian label.
                  Not sure about the Chinese/Japanese text. But the sizing for mainline pants from Limo onwards should be in numbers ie 46, 48, 50. ..etc

Comment

• Zukki
                    • Apr 2015

Could somebody please tell me if this Bauhaus jacket is fake?
                    Last edited by Zukki; 04-13-2015, 10:41 AM. Reason: Wrote wrong jacket name

Comment

• whtnnk986
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Zukki View Post

Could somebody please tell me if this Bauhaus jacket is fake?
                      I have this Bauhaus Jacket in size 50.

The tag itself looks legit to me, the code suggested that it is made of calf leather and is quilted with a polyester padding. It should be from Mountain FW12.

Why do you think the item is fake? Please provide more photos of the jacket if you need someone to evaluate the authenticity.

Comment

• neongud
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by whtnnk986 View Post
                        The tag itself looks legit to me, the code suggested that it is made of calf leather and is quilted with a polyester padding.
                        Do you have some sort of reference guide for the product codes?

Comment

• Zukki
                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by whtnnk986 View Post
                          I have this Bauhaus Jacket in size 50.

The tag itself looks legit to me, the code suggested that it is made of calf leather and is quilted with a polyester padding. It should be from Mountain FW12.

Why do you think the item is fake? Please provide more photos of the jacket if you need someone to evaluate the authenticity.
                          Thanks for your Information!
                          I suspected it to be fake because I used to see all the Tags with "Olmar and Mirta" and "Made in Italy" at the top without the "Rick Owens" signature, I'm not a RO expert, I only recently got into this brand.

Comment

• RichOmens
                            • Nov 2014

on that same topic, does anyone know the LFE leather code? i know its calf but not what treatment
                            rick julius bbs doma plokhov thamanyah

Comment

• Indes
                              • Feb 2015

Can I have a legit check on the listing I posted?

Searching for 3/4th Pants Anthem ss11 M/L? We’ve got Rick Owens Men's Bottoms starting at $243 and plenty of other Men's Bottoms. Shop our selection of Rick Owens today!

Bought these from another grailed user and the lining is too hot for Arizona summers so I decided to relist them. Someone PM'd me and said they are likely fake. I have the cardboard tag so that basically sold me on legit but if these are fake id love to know how to differentiate to avoid future fake RO purchases...

Comment

• jskidder1
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                                Anyone?
                                js has always been the fabric code for the silk/viscose blend, but that tag lists js and reads 100% viscose. based in that i'd say fake unless there was a random season i'm not aware of when js was used for a different fabric.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎