X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YTheLastMan
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
    Because BNIB dunks sets off fake alarms, of course.
    I've seen maybe 10 pairs that are 'pretty much BNIB' recently...I'm too scared to pull the trigger even though I've been eyeing a pair for a long while.

Comment

• Lillanesque
      • Oct 2013

Hi gents, long time lurker, first time poster here.
      I was hoping some of you would be able to do me a favor and advise me on the legitimacy of this RO Blistered Jacket.

The construction and quality of the leather check out. I'm just not sure about the care label. Searching with the product code brings up a couple of results from Spence clothing and eBay. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

looks fine to me
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Lillanesque
          • Oct 2013

Thanks!

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

This should maybe go in random thoughts but I seriously doubt you could make a fake blistered leather piece without it being immediately obvious to anyone who handles it. The treatment is so unique.
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Indes
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
              these are 100% fake and i didn't even have to go past the 1st pic to determine that. the construction/cut is off, which is the most obvious thing. also, there was a bunch of fake anthem stuff produced a few years back and that has the telltale tags of those. the seasonal hang tag is too thick and stacked too evenly, and the inner tag is not the correct color for that season.
              Big thanks jskidder1 for the assistance with this legit check. I provided a screenshot of it and paypal refunded me after I mailed back the fake RO. Keep an eye out for paulgriffin119 http://www.grailed.com/users/5524-pa...in119/wardrobe as he has sold fake rick and was an ass about refunding. Posted in the scam thread as well.

Comment

• hedosk
                • Apr 2015

Rick Owens Swinger Memphis pants, please help

Hello guys, I'd very much appreciate if you guys could authenticate this piece. It's Rick Owens Swinger Memphis pants from 15SS FAUN, black 100% cotton.

I've sold this piece to this guy and apparently this guys doesn't even know how to distinguish the season from the tag but accusing me that this piece is fake based on his observation on the tag..

just would like to hear your objective opinions please.

many thanks
                Last edited by hedosk; 05-15-2015, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by hedosk View Post

just would like to hear your objective opinions please.

many thanks
                  Zipper looks legit if that's any consolation. Any more pics of the tags? (composition, etc)

Comment

• imblurredout
                    • Apr 2013

I don't see why the authenticity is being questioned, beside the fact that it guarantees authenticity several times. Why would you "Guarantee to be Authentic or Double money back"?

Comment

• hedosk
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by YTheLastMan View Post
                      Zipper looks legit if that's any consolation. Any more pics of the tags? (composition, etc)
                      http://imageshack.com/a/img537/6394/HNFFsS.png

thanks for your opinion, man

Comment

• hedosk
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by imblurredout View Post
                        I don't see why the authenticity is being questioned, beside the fact that it guarantees authenticity several times. Why would you "Guarantee to be Authentic or Double money back"?
                        Actually, I'm the seller of this item. I'v sold it to this guy and he keeps telling me that it's fake. he keeps telling me that it's fake becuz the feeling of the tag is different, saying all the 15SS tags attached to his RO mainline stuffs all have waxed feeling on the paper tag and mine just feels like a paper without any wax effect on it. claiming that all the tags from mainline RO stuffs should have this waxed coated feeling on them. I doubt that he even owns any 15SS piece, becuz he sent me a pic of tags attached on his own stuff for comparison and it was not from 15SS but from 14SS lol he can't even distinguish the season from the tag and talking about authentication. I'm 100% sure it's legit as i got it from a very reliable designer store. I just need some objective opinions from a third party.
                        Last edited by hedosk; 05-15-2015, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• guardimp
                          • Jun 2010

Anyone on here will not help with the verification if he is trying to return it, and by offering to double his money you have provided any potential scammer a five hundred dollar incentive to give you back your "fake" item.

Comment

• hedosk
                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
                            Anyone on here will not help with the verification if he is trying to return it, and by offering to double his money you have provided any potential scammer a five hundred dollar incentive to give you back your "fake" item.
                            Thanks for your opinion. Well, I said that becuz i'm 100% confident that it's legit and actually I won't be obligated to refund double amount. Ebay or paypal don't force me to do that. I just have to pay back the full amount that buyer paid me. but I see your point, u are right, I could make myself vulnerable by saying that. thanks for your advice. I just wanted to hear out some opinion just strictly about its condition.

Comment

• bukka
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
                              Why not?
                              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• guardimp
                                • Jun 2010

Because ebay and/or paypal will want a written statement of authenticity or lack of from some service they consider "trustworthy." Basically authentication services which charge a decent price, it's absurdly biased in the buyers favor. If you want to see some great examples of people basically renting clothes and bags off ebay and then finding them "fake" look on purseforum. The forced return system is a joke. Unless someone on here is going to say they have seen the items in person it will not make a difference. They don't care about online verification in their processes. Also you now have to worry about the buyer sending back a fake and keeping your real item. Selling stuff on ebay can be the biggest hassle if you get stuck with a scamming buyer.

Also, if you are not obligated to pay back double the amount and seemingly don't intend to if it is a forced return for authenticity it seems quite odd to say you will. You have no intention of paying the buyer 2x purchase price so why put it in the listing?
                                Last edited by guardimp; 05-15-2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎