Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103
Results 2,041 to 2,046 of 2046

Thread: Legit Checks

for those with newer rick blazers, are the zippers different the leathers (they are smaller shiny raccagni zippers)
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Hi guys, I need a quick legit check on this 2008 Drkshdw longsleeve.
    I’m not sure there are fakes of this around, but you never know …
    Thanks in advance!

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Looks real. It's The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black on the picture and they were friends and an inspiration at the time. I doubt anyone would take the trouble to fake that.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Looks real. It's The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black on the picture and they were friends and an inspiration at the time. I doubt anyone would take the trouble to fake that.
    Thanks! Yes, I guess it is too niche to be faked, but these days I rather look twice.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Hi guys. I would like some help to legit check these RO pants bought off ebay. https://imgur.com/a/Z1OX4FC