Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

real or not, those are both pretty banged up. you sure you're not spending your money on the label rather than the actual footwear? remove ricks name from those and ask yourself if you'd buy them in that condition...i hope not.

Comment

• rickandjulius
      • Feb 2014

Searching for Rick Owens shorts pods? We’ve got Rick Owens Men's Bottoms starting at $340 and plenty of other Men's Bottoms. Shop our selection of Rick Owens today!

The crotch looks legit but I've never seen the black laces or any pods that look like these.

Comment

• Soul Pill
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
        http://www.grailed.com/listings/7621

The crotch looks legit but I've never seen the black laces or any pods that look like these.
        The women's shorts sometimes have black drawstrings.

Comment

• rickandjulius
          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Soul Pill View Post
          The women's shorts sometimes have black drawstrings.
          Well as long as they fit like pods and fit me I don't really have a problem with them being women's.

Comment

• eleves
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
            http://www.grailed.com/listings/7621

Did you end up buying them? I'm usually a little wary of anything brand new with tags from Anthem. Most of the fake garbage on ebay that says brand new with tags happen to be labeled as being from Anthem. The signature on the long tag also looks a little too bold but obviously can't be 100% sure. Should always ask for inner tag pics!
            Originally posted by Faust
            HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Monoral
              • Mar 2014

Can someone confirm this guidi boot?

Also models name?

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

Is there such a thing as fake Guidi? I can't say I've ever seen it. In any case, those boots are legit for sure.
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Monoral
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                  Is there such a thing as fake Guidi? I can't say I've ever seen it. In any case, those boots are legit for sure.
                  I've been to shanghai and seen guidi-ish boots on the street acually. Im just asking bc i never seen the models b4. especially the thin heels on them. Guidi usually have something more substantial innit?

fuckit it bought it ^^

Comment

• azan
                    • Nov 2013

EDIT: yeah, it's 100% fake, I'll leave this as an example how fake looks like
                    Hey guys, is there any chance that this could be real? Looks fake to me, but I'm not expert in RO and just want to make sure before contacting paypal and ebay
                    Here's the item:

that seam looks awful, tag looks like it's been cut with scissors by 4 years old

I've read this thread and the "composition" looks different from other RO tags (legit ones) posted here - usually it was something like "100% cotton" in various languages, here we have "composizione totale//.100% cotone/cotton/coton"
                    Sorry for bad quality of the photos, did my best to make them look as good as possible but my camera isn't really capable of making good photos :(
                    Last edited by azan; 06-03-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• sybarite
                      • May 2014

Am I the only one thoroughly confused as to what is fake (or not)? I have legit store-bought shirts with tags that look similarly "awful."

Comment

• azan
                        • Nov 2013

Obviously care tag wasn't what made me think that it could be fake, that shirt didn't drape at all and felt just like ordinary oversized tee. I don't know if legit care tag is supposed to look like that or not, that's why I posted it here so people more familiar with subject could help. Did a little research on my own and now I know it's fake because after googling number on the tag I get completly different piece than the one I bought; also I couldn't find any double layer tee made with cotton (I doubt it's even cotton, feels more like polyester or something similar, smells like cancer and death)
                        edit: damn I'm awful at writing, hope you can understand what I'm trying to say :)

Comment

• sybarite
                          • May 2014

Has anyone bought from yj9146 on eBay? Legitimate?

Comment

• k3mist
                            • Apr 2013

legit 100%, nice dude too

Comment

• sybarite
                              • May 2014

Thanks k3mist!

Comment

• adam
                                • Jan 2013

Hey guys, would really appreciate any input on this rick jacket. Previous owner said he bought it at the rick store in paris. The things that have been worrying me are the zip and the lining, I havn't seen any other padded quilted linings. Thankyou! :)

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎