X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k3mist
    • Apr 2013

in Singapore, I like this guy https://www.instagram.com/wongplacewongtime/
    dont have anything done by him but I might soon.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

maxime is doing a little tour early 2017..Shanghai/HK/SG I believe

Comment

• Ahimsa
      Vegan Police
      • Sep 2011

Relavent.
      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Campe92
        • Jan 2017

i want to share this particular artist located in Milan, love his works
        Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
        "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• beyondthemeans
          • Sep 2008

One of my first tattoos, which is almost 10 years old, is starting to fade a bit. It didn't bother me at first, but since all my others are relatively more new, it does not look so nice.

Has some of you gotten a touch up before? And do you use the same original artist or do you just go to one that you trust, that just re-traces the lines?

Comment

• DNHT
            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
            One of my first tattoos, which is almost 10 years old, is starting to fade a bit. It didn't bother me at first, but since all my others are relatively more new, it does not look so nice.

Has some of you gotten a touch up before? And do you use the same original artist or do you just go to one that you trust, that just re-traces the lines?
            I had an ancient tattoo reinked a couple of years ago. The artist who’d done it had retired(!), so I went to someone who’d already done a couple of others for me more recently. The challenge is that good artists can be reluctant to ‘repair’ other people’s work (which is fair enough), which is why I ended up getting it done by someone that I already knew. He basically reinked the whole thing, just re-tracing the lines, like you say.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DNHT View Post
              I had an ancient tattoo reinked a couple of years ago. The artist who’d done it had retired(!), so I went to someone who’d already done a couple of others for me more recently. The challenge is that good artists can be reluctant to ‘repair’ other people’s work (which is fair enough), which is why I ended up getting it done by someone that I already knew. He basically reinked the whole thing, just re-tracing the lines, like you say.
              Thanks! I can totally relate to what you say about being reluctant to re-trace someone else's work. The artist who did mine is unfortunately not working anymore either.

Comment

• kattah
                • Feb 2018

I am getting tattooed by Alexander Grim this year
                https://www.instagram.com/alexandergrim/?hl=en
                who has been a long-time favorite of mine. i have two half sleeves, not completed yet, in the process of blacking one out with a blast-over similar to gakkin style by a tattoo artist that works in the same way. he recently got tattooed by gakkin himself so i am feeling confident it's the closest i can get without trying to get an appt with gakkin. I am also getting work done by czech tattooer nayana from hell.cz this fall

gonna be a busy (and painful) year!

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kattah View Post

who has been a long-time favorite of mine. i have two half sleeves, not completed yet, in the process of blacking one out with a blast-over similar to gakkin style by a tattoo artist that works in the same way. he recently got tattooed by gakkin himself so i am feeling confident it's the closest i can get without trying to get an appt with gakkin. I am also getting work done by czech tattooer nayana from hell.cz this fall

Gorgeous work. I hope you will be able to post some pictures (perhaps of current tattoos as well)
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ahn
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by kattah View Post
                    https://www.instagram.com/alexandergrim/?hl=en

My boyfriend is also hoping to start his back piece by Alexander this year, though it may not happen... coming from Australia can be very financially burdensome.
                    some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• kattah
                      • Feb 2018

Originally posted by ahn View Post
                      My boyfriend is also hoping to start his back piece by Alexander this year, though it may not happen... coming from Australia can be very financially burdensome.
                      I'm going to see him in Czech from Canada, so trust me I understand the financial implications (our dollar is total crap now). He isn't cheap either, for good reason but it will be so, so worth it in the long-term. I'm just glad his bookings are finally open(ish). Good luck!!

Comment

• kattah
                        • Feb 2018

[QUOTE=Faust;531983]Gorgeous work.
                        Last edited by kattah; 06-16-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎