X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I just decided not to sweat this issue anymore. Once in a blue moon I'll realize there is stuff sitting in my closet that I no longer wear, and I sell it. But as far as philosophical underpinnings, I have kind of given up on those...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cursedd00r
      • Jan 2018

hi im new!
      i care a lot about covering myself up. i worry a lot about my presentation of myself. i'm also really moved by the care and consideration that can be put into clothes. i want to have a relationship to and feel comfortable in everything i wear. it needs to be ego syntonic but also have character on its own. obviously it's not always like that though because i'm young and poor. i really like uma wang and carpe but i don't have any. i wear a lot of old yohji because i can afford it and it makes a shape that's better than the shape of my body. my jacket is a big dirty sean john puffer with patches i made on it. i know a lot about designer clothes bc i've been into it for a long time and i've worked with it a little, i want to learn more about things like i described but that are accessible to me and other people in my like, economic strata. old japanese workwear seems like a good option. hope i can learn from y'all♥

sorry i'm really bad at writing but it's a forum so w.e

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎