X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fixoid
    • Sep 2006

Re: Help me promote my clothes.

send your lookbook/press kit to bloggers who are into the your kind of style. pretty much everyone wants to break hot, new brands and bloggers always need something to post.

( no offence if you have already done this)

Comment

• keith
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="nambla"]I imagine you reffer to the sweater-cape with multiple belts and I can see where you're going however I don't believe the name of my brand will be the fall of it. The clothes on the site is not all of the clothes in the collection. Most of the pictures on the website are kind of monotone and dark and I can imagine that the brand name doesnt make them any lighter to some people. However I am not a pig slaughtering boy-fucker[/quote]

OK, your username pissed me off, I'm over it. Sorry for taking the topic off clothes, but this ain't the Fashion Spot, and that shit can happen. Anyway, if you are serious about your business, then the name "Macabre" is a serious issue. Why give yourself an extra obstacle to overcome?

[quote user="nambla"]However I don't think I should rebuild the website on those terms
      (except for maybe the pop-ups) because then it will LOOK like its a
      newly started brand and can only promote itself through its website.[/quote]

And as far as the website goes, it does no good to try and pretend that you _aren't_ an established label; you won't fool anyone from, say, this site. Or anyone with any knowledge of fashion, for that matter. You ARE a new brand, why try to hide that? The crux of your business--your clothes--should be as easy as possible to find when going to your website. The three-clicks rule is legit, but in your case, it should pretty much be a one-click rule.

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

nambla, i agree with Servo 100% about the clicking--I found it a bit discouraging myself.

I think the photos look lovely. I really like how you posed them, and I appreciated the addition of the women's look. Kind of distressed ballerina. [W]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎