• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seventh
    • Dec 2006

Re: A.F. Vandevorst F/W 07-08

[quote user="Buckwheat"]

I really like the "trashy and beautiful" dress too [51] (why is it trashy and beautiful by the way? I think it looks very sweet [:D]) I like how it pleated vertically and flared out under the arm with the white collar andstrap details. It's lovely.

[/quote]

because of how it is thin and drapes on the body. And combined with the make-up, rather sexy... [:$]
    its also sweet, I really love it. Thanks for the details Laika, it seems like suddenly there a numerous strong collections for women in the fall.

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

The shoes. I swear, their boots are the best in the business. The first ones are like a Vivienne Westwood/Ann Dem hybrid!

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

/\ Aaahhh, really nice.

Its so consistend with my mood today.

I am wearing Green Romantic military shoes today, of which i have the maroon red (burgundy?) version in boots) I really like these.

I just dont know how people wear inferior quality shoes.!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post laika.

ZB

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I agree about your opinion on the boots, if not the best, then definitely one of the best in business. My friend got a pair of her boots from last season for which she literally hunted all of the US and Europe, and finally found a pair in some store who only bought it for a photo shoot. BTW, she had no problem talking to A.F.V's atelier in Antwerp directly, they were very friendly and helpful.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• agnescecilia
            • Apr 2007

very very nice collection

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢