X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unmetro
    • Sep 2006

Acquiring Leather?

I'm interested in acquiring "some" Guidi leather for a future project. I was curious how does one go about this? Is it by contract? special order? catalog?distributor in NYC? I'm clueless in this regard.

BesidesGuidi can anyone recommend an NYCshop which deals in leathers? or other quality leather providers?

Thank you for any information given.

• xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Acquiring Leather?

guidi isn't based in nyc - they're based in italy.

you could email them and ask... i doubt they'll just sell their leather to anyone though

http://www.guidi.it/

Comment

• unmetro
      • Sep 2006

hehe, yeah I sent them an email some time ago and received no reply. I guess my next step would be to call, but I would prolly need to find someone who speaks italian first. hehe

I was hoping there would bean importer/distributor in the area. Anyone have anyrecommendations on alternatives that are more accessible to me? hehe

Comment

• xcoldricex
        • Sep 2006

there are plenty leather warehouses/distributors online that you could probably call - good luck finding something similar to guidi though - let us know if you're lucky with anything.

Comment

• unmetro
          • Sep 2006

one of my designer friends mentioned this place in the city, http://www.leatherimpact.com.tho she wasn't exactly recommending it. I doubt their leather is anywhere on par with Guidi....well, it's a start and cheap(er) leather has its uses....hehe

I'll keep searchin and be sure to post my findings...

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎