• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gawkrodger
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
    You don't wear gloves?
    No, they are grappling arts/sports and after you've been training a few years your hands are held together by tape

Comment

• Monoral
      • Mar 2014

Im fairly new to BJJ so i've haven't been through tough stuff but when i train im wearing MMA gloves.

Doing muay thai my whole life, so i kinda get what you're saying.
      Last edited by Monoral; 09-21-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Rinjo
        • Sep 2019

I love Fossil, been wearing it for 3 years already. Looks really stylish and many people asked where I got it from which means it catches the eye. First I saw in Lisbon, when I was still staying at our family property for sale in Portugal and since that day when I have opportunity I buy from this brand.
        Last edited by Rinjo; 10-22-2019, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• eleves
          • Sep 2012

Anyone have experience with Parts of Four Talisman Dangle Earrings? Are they as heavy as they look? How do they feel on the ear? Thanks!
          Originally posted by Faust
          HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Avalon
            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Rinjo View Post
            I love Fossil, been wearing it for 3 years already. Looks really stylish and many people asked where I got it from which means it catches the eye. First I saw in Lisbon, when I was still staying at our family property for sale in Portugal and since that day when I have opportunity I buy from this brand.
            What is it with the weird guerilla advertisement on this forum?
            Boots. Always, boots.

Comment

• Halibut
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by eleves View Post
              Anyone have experience with Parts of Four Talisman Dangle Earrings? Are they as heavy as they look? How do they feel on the ear? Thanks!
              They're pretty small and not all that heavy. I haven't ever worn them but I handled quite a few at the Paris shop. I suppose it depends on what you're used to wearing. If you usually wear studs they'll probably feel heavy to you.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                • Jul 2013

Anyone got a suggestion for a bangle a la Werkstatt Munchen but with a joint so I don't keep breaking the metal? The lack of joint means I'm constantly stressing the metal to the point of causing fractures and I'm tired of repairing it.

Comment

• eleves
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Halibut View Post
                  They're pretty small and not all that heavy. I haven't ever worn them but I handled quite a few at the Paris shop. I suppose it depends on what you're used to wearing. If you usually wear studs they'll probably feel heavy to you.
                  Thanks for the input!
                  HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• jap808
                    • Dec 2012

Lately, I'm into Rosa Maria jewelry. Does anyone knows/loves her works?

Comment

• ArnoldChristian
                      • Mar 2023

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
                      No, they are grappling arts/sports and after you've been training a few years your hands are held together by tape
                      I hate men with jewelry when they wear this too often

Comment

• ArnoldChristian
                        • Mar 2023

Hey, I'm with you on that! Jewelry can really elevate an outfit. Personally, I've got a thing for simple leather bracelets – they add a cool, casual vibe. It's all about finding pieces that speak to you and complement your style. I am also thinking of getting a mood ring from www.moodringcolors.com. They look so special.
                        Last edited by ArnoldChristian; 10-12-2023, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎