Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Mens Jewelry

Quote Originally Posted by Monoral View Post
    You don't wear gloves?
    No, they are grappling arts/sports and after you've been training a few years your hands are held together by tape

Im fairly new to BJJ so i've haven't been through tough stuff but when i train im wearing MMA gloves.

Doing muay thai my whole life, so i kinda get what you're saying.
    Last edited by Monoral; 09-21-2019 at 01:55 PM.

I love Fossil, been wearing it for 3 years already. Looks really stylish and many people asked where I got it from which means it catches the eye. First I saw in Lisbon, when I was still staying at our family property for sale in Portugal and since that day when I have opportunity I buy from this brand.
    Last edited by Rinjo; 10-22-2019 at 04:06 AM.

Anyone have experience with Parts of Four Talisman Dangle Earrings? Are they as heavy as they look? How do they feel on the ear? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinjo View Post
    I love Fossil, been wearing it for 3 years already. Looks really stylish and many people asked where I got it from which means it catches the eye. First I saw in Lisbon, when I was still staying at our family property for sale in Portugal and since that day when I have opportunity I buy from this brand.
    What is it with the weird guerilla advertisement on this forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Boots. Always, boots.

Quote Originally Posted by eleves View Post
    Anyone have experience with Parts of Four Talisman Dangle Earrings? Are they as heavy as they look? How do they feel on the ear? Thanks!
    They're pretty small and not all that heavy. I haven't ever worn them but I handled quite a few at the Paris shop. I suppose it depends on what you're used to wearing. If you usually wear studs they'll probably feel heavy to you.

Anyone got a suggestion for a bangle a la Werkstatt Munchen but with a joint so I don't keep breaking the metal? The lack of joint means I'm constantly stressing the metal to the point of causing fractures and I'm tired of repairing it.