X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Wiggles View Post
    I don't know about IF, but there's a small left at the MMM store, I think they're beginning to run out of them (they had no larges and I think I got the last medium)
    do you know whether there are two versions of the ring? the one pictured on the MMM official site and the one Faust saw at IF are shiny silver, where as the one on e-luxury looks to be a tarnished silver.

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

this been mntioned here

touching on right for me kinda ccp esq? it's such a hard thing to get right and not overwork it or lean too much towards cliche

margiela does ok ha hes now doing nail ring and bracelet

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by snafu View Post
        touching on right for me kinda ccp esq? it's such a hard thing to get right and not overwork it or lean too much towards cliche
        I really don't see any similarities. What makes you think of it as ccpesque?
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

I can see what you mean snafu, but a lot of that shit looks downright unwearable or at least, uncomfortable.
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Catfood
            • Oct 2008

Anyone familiar with Serge Thoraval? stumbled across some stuff here:
            http://www.hpfrance.com/serge_catalog/collection.html

No idea if it's unisex or not, but a lot the necklaces and stuff could quite easily be worn by a man anyway.

Comment

• Bubu
              • May 2008

how do u determine the sizing of UGO CACCIATORI rings? they have s,m,l etc...
              Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• reborn
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Bubu View Post
                how do u determine the sizing of UGO CACCIATORI rings? they have s,m,l etc...
                Which ring? My experience, I have 2, is it varies by model. In some instances a S can fit a 9.5 in others a 7.5.

Comment

• Bubu
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by reborn View Post
                  Which ring? My experience, I have 2, is it varies by model. In some instances a S can fit a 9.5 in others a 7.5.
                  Hi reborn,

this ring.

The luxury brands available online and offline are carefully selected to please well-aware and constantly updated customers, especially those into an avant-garde and innovative taste in fashion

Thanks...
                  Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

It ran rather small from what I remember, but random would know more. Beautiful ring - I would've kept it, but I don't wear jewelry.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• reborn
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Bubu View Post
                      Hi reborn,

this ring.

The luxury brands available online and offline are carefully selected to please well-aware and constantly updated customers, especially those into an avant-garde and innovative taste in fashion

Thanks...
                      I've seen that ring sized 3 different ways (US, EU and Asian markets). Your best bet is to e-mail or call the store.

Comment

• Vahiren
                        • Jan 2009

Lazaro

Lazaro (Mercer & Broome, NYC) is an amazing jewelry shop that specializes in custom jewelry. The owner Lazaro is an incredibly talented and very sweet man, will work with you on making your twisted little dreams come true.

All price ranges from $50 to $50,000. He has a lot of pre-made jewelry of course, and a lot of lame pieces too to cater to the "Rock N Roll" clientele , but you can find some treasures in there.

His mother also hand sews some great chunky knit hoods, sleeves and scarves.

Worth a look if you are in the neighborhood. :)
                        Don't fuck with me fellas, this aint my first time at the rodeo.

Comment

• klangspiel
                          • Apr 2007

Husam El Odeh, jewellery designer and winner of the British Fashion Council Emerging Talent Award for Accessories.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

I may have to do a ring version of that klang :)
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• klangspiel
                              • Apr 2007

man bling bump

Comment

• kbi
                                • Feb 2009

wicked ring klangspiel. I somehow don't like to wear rings at all but aesthetic-wize I really like most of the Werkstatt München stuff. A long time ago I wanted the margiela spoon necklace so bad but never found it.

What do you guys think of this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎