Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheThief
    • Mar 2011

Just some more views..I have nothing to add about sizing.

Comment

• JetLag
      • Jul 2008

Small like this and the chain has to be fixed quite often...
      I've never seen an other size.

Originally posted by danman
      If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• Hellequin
        • Nov 2007

Great to see more coverage of Tobias' work. Recently watched an interview with him at his workshop in Paris:

(en français)
        Last edited by Hellequin; 01-31-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Anomie
          • Jan 2011

Nice to see some activity in the Jewelry thread:

I really like Tobias work and he could not be a nicer person.

Also really digging:

Shop the world of jewelry and talismanic objects made from precious metals, crystals, rough diamonds and organic materials.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
            • Jun 2009

Amy Glenn and Chin Teo are likely my two favourite jewelry lines out there.
            Le 21ème

Comment

• HWith
              • May 2007

I've been wanting a thumb ring for a while now, but I have a problem. My thumb is wider in the middle than it is at the base, where the ring is supposed to be when worn. I know this goes for a lot of people, but in my case it's a little extra, which means the ring sits pretty lose when worn - otherwise it's not big enough to get over the wide part of my thumb. So I guess the solution is a ring that is open in the back. The thing is they're usually pretty thin rings, and I want something chunkier. Any ideas would be very welcome!

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

the rings I wear on my thumbs are slightly loose because of the same reason. the ring will move a bit and rotate easily when its between the joints, I got used to it quickly. of course depends on how big they have to be, if its uncomfortable then you have to look for another solution. adjustability is difficult because it would be impossible to adjust if its really thick.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• HWith
                  • May 2007

^
                  Yeah, I was kinda worried it might impossible to find an adjustable 'thick' ring. Oh well, I guess I just gotta try and find a regular big ring and see how lose it'll be between the joints, and have your experience in mind. Maybe I just have to get used to it being a bit lose. Thanks!

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

get one of those little rubber things that clip on after you put it on.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• HWith
                      • May 2007

^
                      I'm not sure what rubber-things you mean. Could you describe it? Or do you have a pic?

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

This is a very crude version:

Ask at a local jewellery store to see what products they sell.
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

never seen those before. could be hard to find and make work for a bulkier ring though?
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• HWith
                            • May 2007

Never seen those either. I wonder if jewelry stores have them or I have to order online. Thanks for the idea though!

Comment

• tobsucht
                              • Feb 2011

goti does some foldable jewelry out of tin. it would avoid the problem of beeing lose between the joints.

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Any jewellery store will have them...or any jewellery department at a department store (not talking classy here...jc penney sorta store). Not something that's ever on display, but most jewellery stores have little gadgets for this sort of situation (weird earring backings, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎