• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Mens Jewelry

[quote user="Casius"]

Just ordered the spiral ring. :)

I think I'm just going to make my own necklace...Just need to start searching for some cool things to use as pendants.

[/quote]

is that the wound ring on the website? how much was it?

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

cold- It came out to $330. I think most of the werkstatt rings were around that price as well.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• xcoldricex
        • Sep 2006

thanks cas. very tempting... i still have to use my 2 year old store credit shit.

what vernon were you looking at?

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Damn, 2 years? lol

I was looking at the thumb rest ring but they only had it left in an XS. Wasn't too badly priced either at $300.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Thumb rest ring..... is that the "jerkoff" ring thing that they had at A a little while back?

It's hilariously vulgar :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

lol, no not that one Albert. That one was quite hilarious though (and pretty cool...but not my thing).

I think the thumb rest ring is used for when your....ahem....using your index finger...for something....and your thumb can rest on the ring which is on your index finger. I think...

Comment

• Fuuma
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Jshockmtl"]

I ran out of fingers a while ago, and 2 bracelets is not enough

got for bracelets max!

[/quote]

Not a bad idea, I already have one that I like but not that many cool ones out there that I'd wear. What brands/style did you go for?

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                  • Oct 2006

Right now im looking for bangles like the ones on the W-M site and also some maybe leather straps. The problem is that i ahve exhausted the ressources here in Montreal and ive been trying to convince A to ship to me for a while now. Its hard!

I've always had jewelry since ive been a kid and i always got mixed reactions from people. I dont personally care one way or the other but i always find myself buying new jewelry every few months. And when i go on trips, its the first thing that i buy. I dont actually look for it, but it just happens to be the first thing that grabs my attention.

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="Jshockmtl"]

I ran out of fingers a while ago, and 2 bracelets is not enough

got for bracelets max!

[/quote]

Not a bad idea, I already have one that I like but not that many cool ones out there that I'd wear. What brands/style did you go for?

[/quote]

I've always thought it would be interesting to just go completely overload on jewlry on the hands - I think it would work especially well since nothing I wear really strays into "subversive" territory.

I've always loved conservative clothing being countered with something unusual - think that Junya Watanabe spread with the tatoo-covered-neo-skinhead in the clean suiting. I already sort of do this by wearing simple pieces (creme chucks, simple button-downs, a sweater and a blazer) but with a totally thrashed pair of black jeans.

edit: I remembered seeing something along these lines on Atelier' site - best shot I could find of whichever one of them it is who has about half a metric ton of jewelry on their wrists

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• TypicalFashion
                      • Mar 2007

that photo just reminds me how much i want that bag...

Comment

• TypicalFashion
                        • Mar 2007

[quote user="Jshockmtl"]

Right now im looking for bangles like the ones on the W-M site and also some maybe leather straps. The problem is that i ahve exhausted the ressources here in Montreal and ive been trying to convince A to ship to me for a while now. Its hard!

I've always had jewelry since ive been a kid and i always got mixed reactions from people. I dont personally care one way or the other but i always find myself buying new jewelry every few months. And when i go on trips, its the first thing that i buy. I dont actually look for it, but it just happens to be the first thing that grabs my attention.

[/quote]

i was interested in taking the leap into bangles, and thought about having a friend of mine get some of those clear prototyped ones DH was going to do, but i kinda forgot about it.... if oyu find some good black ones that are low key please post about them here

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Yea, Gentry used to rock a lot of jewelry. I like the look but I find not liking it for myself.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

saw the man today and he still does...he's looking, as my friend said who had never met him, like he's from another century...
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• iSuck
                              • Mar 2008

I have a love/hate relationship with men's jewelry. I work for a jewlery company who has nothing I would wear, so perhaps I associate the slight distaste with my current profession.

That being said, I do like the Werkstatt 3 combonation ring with the dot band, polished band and then icon band.

Comment

• iSuck
                                • Mar 2008

[quote user="iSuck"]

I have a love/hate relationship with men's jewelry. I work for a jewlery company who has nothing I would wear, so perhaps I associate the slight distaste with my current profession.

That being said, I do like the Werkstatt 3 combonation ring with the dot band, polished band and then icon band.

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎