X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Help finding.....

Hehe Joey beat me to the punch (thanks for the photo man... lovely boots).

These 2-3 hour long lectures keep me from impulsively checking SZ every 10 minutes like I used to hahahaha

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Hehe Joey beat me to the punch (thanks for the photo man... lovely boots).

These 2-3 hour long lectures keep me from impulsively checking SZ every 10 minutes like I used to hahahaha

[/quote]

Pffft, SZ > MD [65]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

zamb, here you go

[/quote]

Thanks a lot man,

I am going to Jamaica next week,

I know its a longshot , but i know of a very good shoemaking factory there, Planning on Flashing some US Greens ($$$) to see if they can produce a few prototypes of Some shoes i designed while i am there. the only problem will be probably finding good leather, as i wont have time to go leather shopping before i leave,

I needed this because i want to create something similar to it.

Hopefully i will have something to show when i come back (or while im there) Keep your fingers crossed guys, Shoe making i the last great frontier in clothing/ fashion that i haven't yet explored

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• broderick
          • Dec 2006

Anyone know where to pick up a f/w 07 Lanvin Hat?????

Comment

• Brokenaura
            • Jul 2007

Re: Help finding.....Julius & viridi-anne

I'd like to say hello to everybody as this is my first post out of lurkmode (a tip of the hat to Albert for pointing me to SZ) I'm after a couple simple/basic S/S 2007 pieces : Julius twist shortsleeve in black/size 1 and viridi-anne silk/cotton 3/4 sleeve (with layered collar detail) in size 1

If anyone can help I'd be most grateful!

Kenn
            He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Hmm, S/S 07 stuff might be a little harder to find now, but here are some sites for you to check out.

Julius- http://rizm.que.jp/closet/index.php?category=3

Julius/Viridi-Anne- http://www.mindtrive.com/index.php

Welcome to the forum!
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Brokenaura"]I'd like to say hello to everybody as this is my first post out of lurkmode (a tip of the hat to Albert for pointing me to SZ) I'm after a couple simple/basic S/S 2007 pieces : Julius twist shortsleeve in black/size 1 and viridi-anne silk/cotton 3/4 sleeve (with layered collar detail) in size 1

If anyone can help I'd be most grateful!

Kenn

[/quote]

I gotcha covered on the short sleeve twist shirt Kenn! Check your pm!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kompressorkev
                  • Dec 2006

i waswondering if anyonecame across the Raf Simons a/w 06/07 "criss cross" knitted sweater...

http://sevennewyork.com/designerpage...terblack-f.jpg

i know it was produced in black and blue, would also consider the "arrow" knitted sweaters....i am a size 48 usually but not sure how these fit.unless advised otherwise, i am looking for size 48. i'm hoping it shows up on yoox somehow hehe. anyway, kind of a longshot, but since it's not too old, was hoping someone was either selling or had access to one. thanks!

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

some do store pickups but they're all in tokyo,Minorityrev is in Fukuoka, so you'd need to find someone there

you can try and have someone call them to check if theytake phone orders

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

that coat looks really cool. is it m.a+?
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

I believe that coat is on lift's website (albiet a very small picture). There was a topic somewhere around here about Japanese proxy services (I think started by Mike) that would definitely help you out.
                        As far as cost, look to pay a good amount for it that's for sure. Prices are a tad bit higher in Japan to start with, then you have to add in the proxy fees and shipping. Or.....you could maybe wait till Atelier gets thier MA+ F/W pieces in, maybe they have ordered that coat. Or just send them an email with the picture attached and ask 'em if they ordered it, they should be able to help you out.

Cheers. Hope you get it man, it's one helleva coat!

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Hmmm, so they don't have it, or they won't be receiving it?

Atelier is the only MA+ stockist in the US, so other than them, I really don't have a clue. I would say L'Eclaireur, but they don't do phone orders so you would have to get someone in that area to get it for you.
                          But SBW or Albert may know of some more stockists in EU.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="merz"]

Casius, Atelier doesn't have it, already asked. Their selection this season is generally uninspiring. Anybody else you could recommend outside of japan that stocks m.a+?

[/quote]

the Archive in San Francisco will be carrying M.A.+ this f/w, but only the leather accessories, bags and such. i asked them if they ordered any clothes but they didn't. perhaps it might be worth asking if they can get a hold of M.A.+ clothing, since they already sell some of the pieces. the service has always been excellent in my experiences, so while it's not probable theywill get the coat,it wouldn't hurt to ask. cause to my knoweldge, nobody else besides Atelier stocks the clothes in the US.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

kompressor- that's some cool news. You'll have to let us know what kind of pieces they recieve.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

lol merz, I agree. Well, I keep seeing that Mike b is heading over to Paris sometime, maybe try hitting him up and see if he'll do a fellow sz'er a favor. I'm sure L'E probably ordered it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎