X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geth
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
    Check PM. Be prepared it may take 1 year or 2 or forever.
    PM checked.
    Thanks again for the info.

Comment

• mikko
      • Apr 2013

Stay the fuck away from The Office

Comment

• julian_doe
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mikko View Post
        Stay the fuck away from The Office
        Wow, may I ask why you would say this?

Comment

• unwashed
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julian_doe View Post
          The guy is a joke lol :D

A reply he sent me after inquiry (to take into consideration, I just purchased 2300 boots from him):
          "To be honest at the moment we prefer to offer our stock to our most loyal clients so I invite you to please check if you like other retailers you deal with, I do not think you have the profile of person I would like to deal with at the moment"

Glad to spend my money elsewhere
          Grailed link

Comment

• nvsnli
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
            The guy is a joke lol :D

A reply he sent me after inquiry (to take into consideration, I just purchased 2300 boots from him):
            "To be honest at the moment we prefer to offer our stock to our most loyal clients so I invite you to please check if you like other retailers you deal with, I do not think you have the profile of person I would like to deal with at the moment"

Glad to spend my money elsewhere
            Are you talking about mikko or the person who runs The Office?
            I at least have never encountered anything negative from mikko even i might have asked some silly questions.
            I have no experience with The Office.

Comment

• unwashed
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
              Are you talking about mikko or the person who runs The Office?
              I at least have never encountered anything negative from mikko even i might have asked some silly questions.
              I have no experience with The Office.
              No not Mikko of course
              Grailed link

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by julian_doe View Post
                You've been here since 2013 and don't know why? Because they have been actively poaching customers from other stockists using StyleZeitgeist, until I found out and kicked them off, so that's one reason. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is a front for Carol raking in those retail prices without officially opening a boutique under his own name.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• julian_doe
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  You've been here since 2013 and don't know why? Because they have been actively poaching customers from other stockists using StyleZeitgeist, until I found out and kicked them off, so that's one reason. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is a front for Carol raking in those retail prices without officially opening a boutique under his own name.
                  Thank you for replying, Faust and unwashed.

Yes, I have read about this before in the "Retailers and their customer service" thread, Faust.

And unwashed, I feel like there are always 3 sides to a story. I am a customer of The Office, and have a feeling that perhaps there is more to this story which has not been revealed.

I truly don't want to contradict a person's opinion of how they were treated, because it is pointless. If someone feels as though they were treated unfairly, they have the ability to seek assistance from other retailers, and share their opinion online. There is nothing wrong with doing so at all.

However, I will say that from my own personal experience I have always been very satisfied ordering from The Office. I am by no means a baller placing a monthly order from them. In fact, I have placed a total of 3 orders since 2015, and my orders are always annoying as hell (I am a very slender adult male who is super OCD about tailoring and construction).

Tassos and Demetra at The Office have always replied to my e-mails with innumerable questions and requests within 24-48 hours. With the first C.C.P. special order I ever placed, I attempted to seek help from other retailers as well, including PNP Firenze and Project 3.14, and unfortunately these never followed up with my questions and requests. I have e-mails which I sent that were never replied to.

The Office is not a typical e-commerce website, and I think that is what a lot of people are hoping for when they contact the gallery. If that is the kind of experience that a person is looking for, I definitely feel that they should try purchasing from another retailer. I can never find my size (44) through any other retailer for the pieces I like in the fabrics which I seek. However, The Office contacted me promptly after I expressed my interest, and helped me with my fastidious questions with accuracy and expertise. They were always attentive to my status update requests and even held some items while I moved from one coast to the other in order to deliver my order.

This gallery is very passionate about the work of the artists who’s work they carry, including C.C.P., and they truly seek to have a respectful relationship with whom they hope will also be an admirer of the works they carry. I have been able to talk to the owner about everything from looms used in the construction of a fabric to literature!

It has also been an amazing experience not only obtaining measurements for a garment, but also recommendations based on what I seek in regards to fabric and fit.

From MY own personal experience, I have no problem recommending The Office gallery for anyone seeking to place a Carol Christian Poell order.

PS: Raoul and Mikko at SEVEN are awesome as well.

Comment

• 13we2
                    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Mind recapping the story a bit for the younger szers here?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                      Mind recapping the story a bit for the younger szers here?
                      Not much to recap. It's like I said, they'd contact people via PM and hawk the goods.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Williebabzan
                        • Jul 2008

Looking for the jean by the soloist in white or black, size 50. Any help would be appreciated:

Comment

• negroygris
                          • Aug 2013

Looking for CCP self edge vest bag in either size 46 or 48 or even 50.
                          We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Piffen
                            • Aug 2007

Anyone seen the Ann feather necklace discounted anywhere? Cheers

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                              • Sep 2008

Does someone know where I can still find a pair of DRKSHDW Scuba Socks? My pair is desperately needing replacement and I can't find them in a 45 anywhere anymore..

Comment

• casshern
                                • Dec 2010

Long shot, but anyone have any leads on this ancient MA_Julius denim jacket from 2012, in a 2 or a 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎