X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vah
    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by etgreg View Post
    haydn try this link. I have the men's in a medium; not sure if the women's cut is different.

black subhuman sweater

https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524447111065&ranMID=13816&ranEAID=tZkYzve9Cvk&ranSiteID=tZkYzve9Cvk-3tTZ1gjR2TiJ3laaGZjIzQ&site_refer=AFF001&mid=13816&siteID=tZkYzve9Cvk-3tTZ1gjR2TiJ3laaGZjIzQ&LSoid=531259&LSlinkid=10&LScreativeid=1

https://www.farfetch.com/ae/shopping...id=9464&from=1
    A bit late reply but the womens is identical cut barring a slightly higher/tighter armpit and the sleeves are slightly longer. I have a womens S which is like a mens XS, but sleeves are about 2-3cm longer, and armpit is about 1-2cm higher/tighter.

Comment

• Halibut
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
      Does someone know where I can still find a pair of DRKSHDW Scuba Socks? My pair is desperately needing replacement and I can't find them in a 45 anywhere.
      Can you squeeze into a 44?
      There’s a pair on eBay. My phone keeps borking the link but it’s item number 292422688719

Comment

• darkbydesign
        • Sep 2010

Anyone out there own the black leather, red leather, or white wool version of the long triangle strap vest from BBS Heimat collection? I have the only red wool version ever made but wish actually prefer the other three renditions, preferably in a size XS or S but whatever is out there, let me know.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Anywhere to find older season BBS zip cardigans/sweaters, kind of like this:

12596568_10154025516181171_2075950296_o.jpg

Basically the hoody style without the hood, but not the one with a detachable hood. All I can find is never versions with weird panels, dangling things etc, I'm looking for the most basic one. I recall SS15 had a good version but of course, impossible to find. I lost one that was probably from 2012-13...

I need an L-XL which doesn't help as most second hand ones are XS-S.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
            Anywhere to find older season BBS zip cardigans/sweaters, kind of like this:

[ATTACH]10742[/ATTACH]

Basically the hoody style without the hood, but not the one with a detachable hood. All I can find is never versions with weird panels, dangling things etc, I'm looking for the most basic one. I recall SS15 had a good version but of course, impossible to find. I lost one that was probably from 2012-13...

I need an L-XL which doesn't help as most second hand ones are XS-S.
            this season zipper 1 is what you're looking for.
            Originally posted by unwashed
            Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
            Originally posted by Ahimsa
            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• yay
              • Sep 2014

i'm looking for some guidi 995 boots, surprisingly hard to find online at the moment.
              someone know a eu shop that has some? i can only find a single pair in goat in my size - might even be too small.
              will probably have to custom order, do i have to order directly via guidi?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by yay View Post
                i'm looking for some guidi 995 boots, surprisingly hard to find online at the moment.
                someone know a eu shop that has some? i can only find a single pair in goat in my size - might even be too small.
                will probably have to custom order, do i have to order directly via guidi?
                Check with Atelier - they have a lot in stock.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                  this season zipper 1 is what you're looking for.
                  You are right. I thought the current season one came with straps on the shoulder, but that was probably last season. Or they make both. Either way, checking with hide-M now as Holger seems to have it in stock!
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• yay
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Check with Atelier - they have a lot in stock.
                    thanks man, but i'm looking to get them from europe directly, don't want to import them from the us.

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by yay View Post
                      thanks man, but i'm looking to get them from europe directly, don't want to import them from the us.

Comment

• yay
                        • Sep 2014

^that's the single goat version i mentioned in my OP :P
                        not looking for goat, don't like the texture on these

Comment

• cretin
                          • Jan 2018

Hello looking Raf turtlenecks in sizes 46 or 48. Thank you
                          Last edited by cretin; 03-01-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            You are right. I thought the current season one came with straps on the shoulder, but that was probably last season. Or they make both. Either way, checking with hide-M now as Holger seems to have it in stock!
                            the strap ones where you can adjust the length were AW16, time flies huh!
                            Originally posted by unwashed
                            Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                            Originally posted by Ahimsa
                            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                              • Sep 2015

Hey Yay,
                              Where are you located? I'm in Australia at the moment, but flying from SFO > LHR and then on to some other EU spots in late March. If we'll overlap, I'd be happy to bring them from the US for you.

Comment

• darkart
                                • Jun 2011

Looking for 11 by BBS Salomon Bamba 2 in dirty white Size 42-42.5. Really difficult to find. 2nd hand is fine as well. 9/10 condition preferred.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎