Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Help finding.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Help finding.....

I figured this could be a whole thread for people to help each other to find certain items from clothing, shoes, etc. I know there are a lot of resourceful members on this board and from different parts of the globe, so this might prove to be handy.

People helpin' people.

I really need help finding the CCP Spring '07 brown oxford lace up shoes.
    (the ones on the top left)
    (picture I pieced together from Lift)

:)
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Default Re: Help finding.....

Well, I was going to say lift, but I guess you already tried. If you can't find them anywhere else, I could possibly help you get them from that store, but no guarantee. Just PM me if you need to contact me.

Banned

Don't really need help finding this, since there are ton on y! j for absurd prices, but I'm looking for a pair of black cdiem 5 hole or back zip boots (sz 40 or41)from last season, trying to keep itaround $1k if possible. Can anyone point me to a site?

Thanks deuxmille. I actually emailed them and Minorityrev but haven't yet recieved a response. But I did email Atelier and Gentry got right back to me and actually told me they're not leather at all, they're paper! Also, the color isn't brown like I thought, but grey. So maybe that's why I was having a hard time finding them....I didn't have the right description.

minorityrev and lift probably won't get back to you so i wouldn't hold my breath

Good thread...

this Ann Demeulemeester vest? [:^)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

[quote user="laika"]

Good thread...

[/quote]

Thanks Laika! I believe you can find that vest on Aloharag.com for a whopping $545. I'm also pretty sure Barneys has that vest for a little cheaper. [:)]

[quote user="laika"]

Good thread...

[/quote]
    I'm not sure, but somehow I remember this vest from the only danish
    retailer of Ann D. It's only my girlfriend, the shopkeep and a few
    others who ever buy the Ann Demeulemeester, so it might be there
    through sales. But let me check and get back to you, if you still
    haven't got it.

I am just full of requests this week.

this undercover jacket in size 1?

Ask the Komakino folks!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'm still looking for at nice pair of boots, and I've added another pair to my wish-list - actually, these are at the top:

Cloak Felt boots F/W06 as shown in the pictures (I hope you don't mind me borrowing them, Chris). I Usually wear a size 41, but as they seem to run a bit large sz 40,5-41,5 will do great. I already keep an eye on eBay and on Yahoo!Japan (although that site is quite confusing). Anyone who knows who may have them left in stock are very welcome to share it with me. I'll be forever greateful. :)

i waswondering if anyonecame across the Raf Simons a/w 06/07 "criss cross" knitted sweater...

http://sevennewyork.com/designerpage...terblack-f.jpg

i know it was produced in black and blue, would also consider the "arrow" knitted sweaters....i am a size 48 usually but not sure how these fit.unless advised otherwise, i am looking for size 48. i'm hoping it shows up on yoox somehow hehe. anyway, kind of a longshot, but since it's not too old, was hoping someone was either selling or had access to one. thanks!

some do store pickups but they're all in tokyo,Minorityrev is in Fukuoka, so you'd need to find someone there

you can try and have someone call them to check if theytake phone orders

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

that coat looks really cool. is it m.a+?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

I believe that coat is on lift's website (albiet a very small picture). There was a topic somewhere around here about Japanese proxy services (I think started by Mike) that would definitely help you out.
    As far as cost, look to pay a good amount for it that's for sure. Prices are a tad bit higher in Japan to start with, then you have to add in the proxy fees and shipping. Or.....you could maybe wait till Atelier gets thier MA+ F/W pieces in, maybe they have ordered that coat. Or just send them an email with the picture attached and ask 'em if they ordered it, they should be able to help you out.

Cheers. Hope you get it man, it's one helleva coat!

Hmmm, so they don't have it, or they won't be receiving it?

Atelier is the only MA+ stockist in the US, so other than them, I really don't have a clue. I would say L'Eclaireur, but they don't do phone orders so you would have to get someone in that area to get it for you.
    But SBW or Albert may know of some more stockists in EU.

[quote user="merz"]

Casius, Atelier doesn't have it, already asked. Their selection this season is generally uninspiring. Anybody else you could recommend outside of japan that stocks m.a+?

[/quote]

the Archive in San Francisco will be carrying M.A.+ this f/w, but only the leather accessories, bags and such. i asked them if they ordered any clothes but they didn't. perhaps it might be worth asking if they can get a hold of M.A.+ clothing, since they already sell some of the pieces. the service has always been excellent in my experiences, so while it's not probable theywill get the coat,it wouldn't hurt to ask. cause to my knoweldge, nobody else besides Atelier stocks the clothes in the US.

help finding.......nicolas andreas taralis? seen some mens last season, but it sold out quickly, and haven't seen it since (the store didn't restock mens). had some really nice looking blazer and jeans, w/ leather piping. i liked what i saw, and am hoping to see more of taralis.

hi guys!
    I am still looking for the ann d ss07 work/military boots in size 39 or 40... Can anybody help?
    Thanks!
    Peter

Could someone post a direct link to Yahoo Japan Auctions menswear section? TIA
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine