Hi all,

Looking for the BBS short parka from AW12

Thanks,
    Mat

Comment

• rosycruz
      Banned
      • Jul 2019

Hello gents, I'm looking for this old piece from an earlier Julius_7 collection. In black. I believe its from AW2011 Halo.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

JULIUS,NILoS,kiryuyrik,nude:mm等人気のドメスティックブランド正規取扱店。渋谷のメンズセレクトショップ「I.D.HEART」スタイリストもご用達の免税店です。

Comment

• heartcore
        • Aug 2019

Looking for several Rick Owens items..

Rick Owens Mollino in calf leather, sz. 52-54
        Rick Owens "Brother" sz. 52
        Mastodon Drawstring trousers, sz. M.

Comment

• Micah
          • Sep 2019

Desperately searching for brighter CCP derbies, primarily looking for red, but I would be more than happy with any other color as well. A CCP 6 or smaller is what I'm looking for.

Comment

• raddy
            • Oct 2008

Looking for last S/S M.A+ sneakers. (In this colorway)

https://www.sz-mag.com/wp-content/up...eitgeist-7.jpg
            Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

Comment

• kodiakthebear
              • Jul 2018

Looking for a pair of black Augusta double zips/diagonal zips to fit a size 40/41/42. Ideally looking to pay less than $500 as I'm intending to use them as my beater shoes, and am fine with them in used condition.

Also, if anyone has any leads on where I could find one of the Julius FW11 skull bags, I would be eternally grateful, though I know it's a bit of a pipe dream at this point.

Comment

• Shadowvault
                • Oct 2014

Looking for JULIUS_7 black high top polygon sneakers from aw15 sphere in size 1. These pop out on grailed and yahoo auctions from time to time for nice prices but i had no luck in the past months (usually not my size or i was too late. If you come across these please let me know :)
                Last edited by Shadowvault; 02-07-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• ja730457
                  • Feb 2020

Replacement laces for Ann D. Vitello Backlace, sz 45. If anyone has a spare pair of her laces that would be willing to sell please let me know. or if you could point me in the right direction that would be great too. thanks

Comment

• David Jackson
                    • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                    I figured this could be a whole thread for people to help each other to find certain items from clothing, shoes, etc. I know there are a lot of resourceful members on this board and from different parts of the globe, so this might prove to be handy.

People helpin' people.

I really need help finding the CCP Spring '07 brown oxford lace up shoes.
                    (the ones on the top left)
                    (picture I pieced together from Lift)

:)
                    your images are unavailable , please post again !!

Comment

• haydn
                      • Feb 2013

Can anyone help with identifying this Rick jacket? Trying to determine the style number or get some fit advice.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like itgetsdarksoearly.

Comment

• XIX
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by haydn View Post
                        Can anyone help with identifying this Rick jacket? Trying to determine the style number or get some fit advice.

https://imgur.com/a/A0nlp3c
                        It’s a Sisyphus tux blazer (FW18). Going to fit closest to your tailored sizing in Rick (so TTS/1 up, depending on your proportions and desired fit).

Comment

• onijo84
                          • May 2011

Any idea how can I get hold of a pair/set of Carpe Diem(OG) brown boot laces? Someone might have a spare lying around perhaps? Thanks.

Comment

• darkpyramid
                            • Dec 2019

Originally posted by onijo84 View Post
                            Any idea how can I get hold of a pair/set of Carpe Diem(OG) brown boot laces? Someone might have a spare lying around perhaps? Thanks.
                            I thought i got one, i will look back in my clothing collectibles, i will give it to you for free of course, send me private message of your shipping address

Comment

• throwaway12
                              • Jul 2020

Need help finding particular rainbow sneakers or shoes.

I'm looking for sneakers or any shoes that are rainbow colored (has red color in the rainbow), are breathable and the shoes have a shine to them or they reflect light.

Shoes can be of any price, but the cheaper the better.

Absolutely don't care about the quality.

I live in Sweden (if you don't think shoes you found are available in sweden, let me know about them anyways, I'm gonna find those shoes if they are available here).

Don't bother about the size.

Thanks a ton in advance! :)

Comment

• 13we2
                                • Sep 2015

I saw some videos recently where the Nike staff do customized shoe-dyeing for their customers by dipping the white AF1s into a tank, and there's a rainbow-like, thin-layered sheeting of dye floating on top of the water. When they pull out the af1s, they looked like your rainbow shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎