X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Help finding.....

anyone know where to find an ann demeulemeester layered or cotton vest on sale in a medium?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Running om Empty
      • Mar 2007

Please help...

LVR is selling the VB one button I wanted, only not in the size I need. I have not owned any VB pieces before so any help with the sizing is helpful, I have a 42" chest. This is going to be the only at retail purchase I make this season, any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Rome

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Co...CodArticolo=20

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Running om Empty"]

Please help...

LVR is selling the VB one button I wanted, only not in the size I need. I have not owned any VB pieces before so any help with the sizing is helpful, I have a 42" chest. This is going to be the only at retail purchase I make this season, any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Rome

[/quote]

Usually her stuff fits true to size. If you can wait, I'll try on one of her blazers next time I'm in IF.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2006

this waistcoat in black, size x-small or small. theres one on yahoo japan, but the seller wants 50,000 yen. =(

Comment

• xcoldricex
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Running om Empty"]

Please help...

TIA,

Rome

[/quote]

Usually her stuff fits true to size. If you can wait, I'll try on one of her blazers next time I'm in IF.

[/quote]

true to size for me also

Comment

• pbt
              • Jan 2007

For what it's worth my VB M65 fits a size small. I'm normally an L infitted outerwear(RAF/AnnD/Dior for ex). My VB M65 is an XL and snug at that.

Comment

• deuxmille
                • Nov 2006

I only know about stores in Tokyo, but Midwest had it in blue (and also the vest version) and I think I remember seeing it in the same color at Lift Etage, but I can't recall for sure. You'll need to ask someone who's there though as I don't think those stores are too good at replying to emails.

Comment

• deuxmille
                  • Nov 2006

Well, maybe mostly that they don't really have anyone that is fluent in English (I was actually asked to work at Midwest for that reason haha) or perhaps they just dont bother with emails like many other stores that don't sell online. You can ask someone in Tokyo to go check or call, that would probably be the easiest IMO.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="merz"]

hey guys, any of you with experience and knowledge of japanese retailers (albert? herroo?), perhaps you could be of help and point me in the right direction here..

I'm looking for the m.a.+ hoodie - same as that one up there, in either grey or the darker coal, main problem being it needs to be a size 44.if you by some miracle know of a place i could find it in that size, please do let me know. Found one on y japan, but its a 46..and i'm a little apprehensive about trying to shrink something like that on my own..

[/quote]

Sorry Merz, I cant be of too much help here. I've only recently seen the gray version myself (same auction as you) and on top of that... don't really know who carries MA+ in Japan that carried the full line and not just accessories. Deuxmille is definitely pointing you in the right direction though!

Best of luck!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Running om Empty
                      • Mar 2007

Thank you guys for replying. Faust, I am willing to wait. Any Ideas who else will carry this blazer?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Running om Empty"]Thank you guys for replying. Faust, I am willing to wait. Any Ideas who else will carry this blazer?
                        [/quote]

It's too early to tell. There are a few stocklists in the US. IF, and was it South Willard in LA? Of course, there is also her boutique in Antwerp. I forget where you are from, remind me.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Looking for these SS07 Rick Owens pants. I called the RO store today but they said they didn't make them for Spring, but yet there are a few pairs being sold (all XS) on yahoo jp auctions.

I'm looking for a Medium in Black or dark shadow.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

hmm.. those look like the ones I tried at DAAD in Milan, except they didn't have the crotch thing.

really nice pants but they didn't have M which would've been my size :P

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Looking for these SS07 Rick Owens pants. I called the RO store today but they said they didn't make them for Spring, but yet there are a few pairs being sold (all XS) on yahoo jp auctions.

I'm looking for a Medium in Black or dark shadow.

[/quote]

Casius

I think this are the pants you are looking for

http://www.why-lip.com/rickowens_mens/07aw015/

The insert is leather and retail for ?92,000, they're from the new collection

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Yea I know they come out this Fall, but I just found it kind of weird that sellers on Y!jp had some as being from SS07. I might just have to wait till Fall though.
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎