X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deuxmille
    • Nov 2006

Re: Help finding.....

Oh, that settles it then :D BTW, how's the sale at Michel Brisson? I know I should just go, but Im terribly lazy.

Comment

• nairb49
      • Dec 2006

I too, would like to know whether its worth the trip...

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

thanks for the heads up. i'll have to give them a call/e-mail!
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• drexl
          • Sep 2006

I didn't look at all the stuff available, I was concentrated more on the Rick Owens. For RO the prices are still terribly high due to Canadian markups, but the Rick Owens tees were relatively well priced ($150 after markdown). What was wierd was that the drkshdw tees were the same price as the mainline ones. They did have quite a bit in small sizes left, so I think it'll be worth your while to check it out.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Anyone heading over there, and willing to pick a brother up 2 RO tees, I would be greatful. :) Pm me if willing.

Or do they do phone orders?
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• drexl
              • Sep 2006

I asked if they did international phone orders (knew someone was gonna be interested in the RO tees), but they said not during sales but they would for the new collections. I didn't really understand the logic (since customer would be paying shipping fees) but I didn't want to press the matter. They had off-white lonsleeves in medium and large, and black short sleeves in small and medium (also some tanks, but don't really remember what sizes). I could order them for you, but if deuxmille is swinging by tomorrow I think he can hook you up.

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Thanks Drexl! So no Large short sleeve's left in any color?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

is there a huge difference between the main label and drkshdw short sleeve tees? if it's negligble, i think boston's barneys has a large short sleeve drkshdw tee.
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

I think they're just thicker and not as long. I'll have to call 'em up. :) I've been looking for a black and white s/s tee.

Comment

• drexl
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Thanks Drexl! So no Large short sleeve's left in any color?[/quote]

Naw, only blacks left from the mainline. Lots of drkshdw tees left though in black and brown, they didn't feel as soft as the mainline ones, less stretchy but cut alot larger (sorta billowy in the back). Considering they're asking $150 after markdown (same price as mainline), I didn't think they were worth it.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

Thanks Drexl.

Well if anyone knows of a place with RO s/s's for around $150, let me know. [:)]

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Thanks, guys. Madison Barneys sold out of them at full price, $1400. Ouch.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
                            • Oct 2006

been lurking on and off and I think this is my first post ever. hello to all the familiar vanguards. anyway, to those who want rick owens at cheapo prices, check century 21 in manhattan. OR call the tomas maier store in miami, they will be happy to email pics and prices. their sale section upstairs have some rick owens, some marni and this leather jacket that's a japanese label, i forgot the name, but it's yummy!
                            Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="airboyair"]been lurking on and off and I think this is my first post ever. hello to all the familiar vanguards. anyway, to those who want rick owens at cheapo prices, check century 21 in manhattan. OR call the tomas maier store in miami, they will be happy to email pics and prices. their sale section upstairs have some rick owens, some marni and this leather jacket that's a japanese label, i forgot the name, but it's yummy![/quote]

Hey, buddy - good to see you. Welcome.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ionn26
                                • Feb 2007

Cas.. it might be a little bit late.. but the part number that you are looking for for the tag for that particular RO is

RU 8355

So when you call the rick owen store you can just quote them that number and you will have the style.. but be careful on the color.. as the number does not represent the color but only the style

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎