X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Help finding.....

Hey Albert, by any chance have you seen those CCP paper lace up shoes in person somewhere in Berlin or surrounding?
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Hi Cas,

Unfortunately no one in Berlin even carries CCP. I know... it's a bit nutty if you ask me!

I asked Harvey at Harvey's Berlin and he said that he thinks people in Berlin are "ah... too fat" for CCP hahaha.

From what I gather on ebay, The Apartment used to carry his stuff a ways back but they don't anymore (only Rick Owens- they have the boots that Chris wants for sure... maybe even slightly cheaper even being in euro!, N(n), some NDC, and a couple other brands for men).

I haven't seen those shoes anywhere. They may not be released yet you know? It's such an interesting piece that I'd be really surprised if Atelier didn't order them at all!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• xcoldricex
        • Sep 2006

i think the rick owens boots are a bit more expensive, as i remember dark saying he paid a bit more for them - but you can ask him himself! good luck

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

mindtrive has those Rick boots in the dust color. sold out in black, though.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• sbw4224
            • Sep 2006

I'm almost positive those boots were around 950 at Barneys NYC. I remember this because I was surprised the sneakers were close to the same price.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="dunaj"]

Not for me, but I need help finding this charlott vasberg suitcase zip bag in off-white. I've been looking everywhere for it and no one seems to have it in stock anymore.

[/quote]

Cool bag. I'm not familiar with the brand, but it's nice!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Hi Cas,

Unfortunately no one in Berlin even carries CCP. I know... it's a bit nutty if you ask me!

I asked Harvey at Harvey's Berlin and he said that he thinks people in Berlin are "ah... too fat" for CCP hahaha.

From what I gather on ebay, The Apartment used to carry his stuff a ways back but they don't anymore (only Rick Owens- they have the boots that Chris wants for sure... maybe even slightly cheaper even being in euro!, N(n), some NDC, and a couple other brands for men).

I haven't seen those shoes anywhere. They may not be released yet you know? It's such an interesting piece that I'd be really surprised if Atelier didn't order them at all!

[/quote]

Haha, thats pretty funny, although yes, it does seem a little surprising that no one in Berlin carries CCP. And yea, Atelier is supposed to get them in sometime soon, so I'm gonna wait till then and hope they fit similar to CCP's other oxfords. :)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Haha, Cas you beat me to it. While on the phone with Atelier I asked about the paper laceups for you. Like you said, they're coming... just don't know when or the price exactly.

If I were a betting man, I'd say $1550. Somewhere in the $1400-1600 range.

Have you (or anyone else on here) handled the paper pieces from CCP this season? I'm really curious as to how it feels/looks in person and how it'll hold up. It looks stunning as shoes though. Cas, they'd be the buy of the year my friend!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Haha, Cas you beat me to it. While on the phone with Atelier I asked about the paper laceups for you. Like you said, they're coming... just don't know when or the price exactly.

If I were a betting man, I'd say $1550. Somewhere in the $1400-1600 range.

Have you (or anyone else on here) handled the paper pieces from CCP this season? I'm really curious as to how it feels/looks in person and how it'll hold up. It looks stunning as shoes though. Cas, they'd be the buy of the year my friend!

[/quote]

I really appreciate you asking for me Albert! I have yet to handle the paper items yet and I am also curious to see how they hold up as shoes that will get constant wear. But I am very willing to find out first hand! [:)] It is definitely going to be my biggest purchase of the year, but I am ready for it! I don't think I have liked a pair of shoes (even without handling them) so much before.
                    $1400 range sounds about right, I just hope they wont be $1600 (eek!). I still might see if I can find them some place in Europe and see if they might be cheaper. But the ease of ordering from A is pretty tempting.

Comment

• explicit
                      • Jan 2007

Albert, I have the paper belt on the way. I'll let you know how it feels and such as soon as it arrives (I just ordered it from the guys at A yesterday).

I'm looking forward to the CCP oxfords (I really just want the basic black ones) that A is getting. It'll probably be my biggest purchase of the year too (though I do want to get a pair of those CCP trousers, too).

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

you should try e-mailing lazzari to see if they'll be getting the shoes in. they have some of the cheapest prices.
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]you should try e-mailing lazzari to see if they'll be getting the shoes in. they have some of the cheapest prices.[/quote]

Yea, they have the black oxfords but they said they weren't recieving the grey ones. Although, I did use the completely wrong description for the shoes....

Comment

• explicit
                            • Jan 2007

^^ How's the ordering experience been with lazzari? I'm a bit nervous committing over a grand to a site I'm unfamiliar with (even though their prices on the oxfords, which they have in the size and color I want, are very reasonable). Has anyone here ordered from them before?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

jshockmtl, and albert have ordered from them. apparently they're really good, plus they do some VAT stuff for the US buyer.
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

I'm going to be the voice of dissent on the shoes, Casius :-). I think they are rather too beat up for my liking. They look kind of like a homeless person wore them for way too long and they are falling apart. Just my humble opinion!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎