Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hurhur
    • Jan 2011

this cdgh+ blazer, with left arm coin pocket and 2 zips down the vertical seams. Missed out on it because of poor internet connection.

Comment

• Catfood
      • Oct 2008

I actually bought that CDG H+ blazer. Will let you know if it doesn't work out.

Comment

• eleven crows
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by klangspiel View Post
        devoa aw11 grey scarfed leather jacket in size 44 / xs / 1 / or the equivalent.

you'll have to contact the store via hide or something, but here's the only place i know stocking it.

hope you're ready to ball.
        Last edited by eleven crows; 09-29-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• B.S
          • Nov 2007

i know this is available online, but does anyone know where i can find it in paris ? l'eclaireur only got the keychain

also, is it possible to have antonioli sent overnight to a hotel? thanks in advance

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

no designer outerwear will cut a chicago winter IMO. need a down jacket, a real one

Originally posted by voice_on_tape View Post
            Looking for a winter weight RO jacket, esp interested in this FW10 piece that I unfortunately missed on ebay.

Would like to purchase this or even something heavier before Chicago winter comes roaring in.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• voice_on_tape
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
              no designer outerwear will cut a chicago winter IMO. need a down jacket, a real one
              I've never seen a down jacket that didnt make me feel like the state puff marshmallow man, maybe you could pm me an example of something to the contrary? My winter time is usually spent running from heated car to heated house and if i do plan on being outside for an extended period of time its only usually for recreation ie snowboard, ski, make a snow man etc. and I've got snow gear for that. I did pick up a drkshdw hooded long parka, but found it to be way to oversized through the body (probably intentional) for my liking though it was crazy warm. luckily though i came across the bomber version of the same jacket today for an ok price. which i think will get me through the winter.
              -v_o_t
              sale items

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

i have a stone island and an arcteryx but once temps hit 30 or below, i dont care what i look like anymore

Comment

• several_girls
                  • Nov 2010

I've never seen a down jacket that didnt make me feel like the state puff marshmallow man, maybe you could pm me an example of something to the contrary? My winter time is usually spent running from heated car to heated house and if i do plan on being outside for an extended period of time its only usually for recreation ie snowboard, ski, make a snow man etc. and I've got snow gear for that. I did pick up a drkshdw hooded long parka, but found it to be way to oversized through the body (probably intentional) for my liking though it was crazy warm. luckily though i came across the bomber version of the same jacket today for an ok price. which i think will get me through the winter.
                  I was able to get through midwestern winter last year in a Nom de Guerre pea coat. Heavy melton wool with cupra lining. I'd often be wearing a wool sweater underneath that as well. I have a general high tolerance for the elements though, so take my experience with a grain of salt.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I have a Visvim Valdez that I use for ultimate winter conditions. uncomfortably warm unless its -20C or below.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

i am looking for the banana/j shaped tee from Lumen Et Umbra ss11. i slept on it and am now regretting not getting it. can anyone point me in the right direction? ink is all sold out! either from existing retailers or personal sales would help out

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

Try pnp-firenze, they had them but their main website isn't working right now.

Comment

• kollaps
                          • Jul 2009

I'm looking for either one of these bbs jackets in a medium.

Comment

• modalsaliency
                            • May 2010

Bit of a longshot, but I'm looking for the Julius x Siva spiral boots in bison from a few seasons back in size 3. Can't seem to find anything in the usual japanese haunts.

Comment

• madamx
                              • Apr 2011

I looking for 1 JULIUS necklace shown in the photos below.
                              New or pre owned.
                              Thanks You

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                                • Oct 2010

Looking for a winter weight RO jacket, esp interested in this FW10 piece that I unfortunately missed on ebay.

Would like to purchase this or even something heavier before Chicago winter comes roaring in.

Thanks in advance!
                                advice from a chicago-an:

These two work masterfully:

Also my Rick exploder from AW 2007 is fine.

Most leathers (not Rick) will do, too. Layer!

MBD
                                "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                                It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                                My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎