Page 461 of 466 FirstFirst ... 361411451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466 LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 9309

Thread: Help finding.....

Soooo still looking for this season's Rick Owens Wotan coat down-filled in size 54, size 52 didn't fit. Boooo. So warm though. Thanks!

does anyone know where I can find DRKSHDW Creatch cargo pants (size S/M), Rick Owens mainline MA-1 (size M/L) and cargobaskets and/or dunks/short tongue geobaskets in size 42 ?

thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by stagename View Post
    Soooo still looking for this season's Rick Owens Wotan coat down-filled in size 54, size 52 didn't fit. Boooo. So warm though. Thanks!

Did you check Simons? they had the coat online, and I believe in stores in Toronto / Montreal (can't comment on sizing though).

Looking for a Rick Owens writing / beauty / toiletry zip case. I haven't seen them recently except in the metallic leather a few seasons back. Any help appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by haydn View Post
    Looking for a Rick Owens writing / beauty / toiletry zip case. I haven't seen them recently except in the metallic leather a few seasons back. Any help appreciated!
    Big or small? I have two square ones (small) with stitching. Might be willing to let one go.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Big or small? I have two square ones (small) with stitching. Might be willing to let one go.
    All sizes in black. Can you shoot me a message with details / a link to a pic if possible?

Does anyone know of a place that has a BBS FOUL1-F354 C1 (dirty white cashmere scarf) in stock? I guess BBSNY sold their last one today when I talked to Lorien about purchasing one, and I am very much regretting not buying it last week. Thanks!

do you know where to cop some cheap, long layering tanks ?

thanks !

If anyone can point me towards Ann Demeulemeester FW10 cargos and Zam Barrett militia cargo pants, both in black and sized for a 30-ish waist, let me know :)

anywhere still have size 46 for sale? it was under 400$ but the bandwagons was faster than me

Quote Originally Posted by haydn View Post
    Did you check Simons? they had the coat online, and I believe in stores in Toronto / Montreal (can't comment on sizing though).
    +1 I believe I saw it in Mtl

Quote Originally Posted by minhcu2805 View Post

anywhere still have size 46 for sale? it was under 400$ but the bandwagons was faster than me
    minhcu2805, here you go.

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/me...lp_pic_199_13_

Looking for new RO Geobaskets Black/White in suede(!) leather. Size 43.

Either of these:

Any help greatly appreciated.

I would love to find a Paul Harnden suffrage jacket, shirt or whatever, it's just so timely atm. Women's or men's.

I wish I could find a A1923 A1 in red size 45.

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for a jet-black Paul Harnden Long Mac coat in size 48/50 or which PH sizing fits that size.
    I'm not looking for the ones you can find in retail today but one of the older ones, in heavy black wool with white lining.
    I don't mind it being used but I don't want holes nor ruin fabric.

I'm paypal ready so hit me up if you have it and want to sell.

Best,
    Lou

Last edited by Lois Grüveltner; 02-21-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Currently looking to buy pieces from Julius' SS16 collection [ sefiroth ]
    curious if anyone knows any places that have it for sale - or it's just waiting to see if pieces pop up

Hey everyone! Hope all is well.
    I'm on the look out for this seasons oversized wool turtle neck
    Code on item is ru17s9626m-09. Also interested in past seasons OS turtle necks.
    Please PM me if anything comes up.
    Thanks

anyone know where i can find diet butcher high tops?