Page 464 of 466 FirstFirst ... 364414454455456457458459460461462463464465466 LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,280 of 9318

Thread: Help finding.....

  1. #9261

    Default

    Anyone out there own the black leather, red leather, or white wool version of the long triangle strap vest from BBS Heimat collection? I have the only red wool version ever made but wish actually prefer the other three renditions, preferably in a size XS or S but whatever is out there, let me know.

  2. #9262

    Default

    Anywhere to find older season BBS zip cardigans/sweaters, kind of like this:

    12596568_10154025516181171_2075950296_o.jpg

    Basically the hoody style without the hood, but not the one with a detachable hood. All I can find is never versions with weird panels, dangling things etc, I'm looking for the most basic one. I recall SS15 had a good version but of course, impossible to find. I lost one that was probably from 2012-13...

    I need an L-XL which doesn't help as most second hand ones are XS-S.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

    STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

  3. #9263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrey View Post
    Anywhere to find older season BBS zip cardigans/sweaters, kind of like this:

    12596568_10154025516181171_2075950296_o.jpg

    Basically the hoody style without the hood, but not the one with a detachable hood. All I can find is never versions with weird panels, dangling things etc, I'm looking for the most basic one. I recall SS15 had a good version but of course, impossible to find. I lost one that was probably from 2012-13...

    I need an L-XL which doesn't help as most second hand ones are XS-S.
    this season zipper 1 is what you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

  4. #9264

    Default

    i'm looking for some guidi 995 boots, surprisingly hard to find online at the moment.
    someone know a eu shop that has some? i can only find a single pair in goat in my size - might even be too small.
    will probably have to custom order, do i have to order directly via guidi?

  5. #9265
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yay View Post
    i'm looking for some guidi 995 boots, surprisingly hard to find online at the moment.
    someone know a eu shop that has some? i can only find a single pair in goat in my size - might even be too small.
    will probably have to custom order, do i have to order directly via guidi?
    Check with Atelier - they have a lot in stock.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  6. #9266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    this season zipper 1 is what you're looking for.
    You are right. I thought the current season one came with straps on the shoulder, but that was probably last season. Or they make both. Either way, checking with hide-M now as Holger seems to have it in stock!
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

    STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

  7. #9267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Check with Atelier - they have a lot in stock.
    thanks man, but i'm looking to get them from europe directly, don't want to import them from the us.

  8. #9268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yay View Post
    thanks man, but i'm looking to get them from europe directly, don't want to import them from the us.
    https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping...-12652200.aspx

  9. #9269

    Default

    ^that's the single goat version i mentioned in my OP :P
    not looking for goat, don't like the texture on these

  10. #9270

    Default

    Hello looking Raf turtlenecks in sizes 46 or 48. Thank you
    Last edited by cretin; 03-01-2018 at 07:34 PM.

  11. #9271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrey View Post
    You are right. I thought the current season one came with straps on the shoulder, but that was probably last season. Or they make both. Either way, checking with hide-M now as Holger seems to have it in stock!
    the strap ones where you can adjust the length were AW16, time flies huh!
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

  12. #9272

    Default

    Hey Yay,
    Where are you located? I'm in Australia at the moment, but flying from SFO > LHR and then on to some other EU spots in late March. If we'll overlap, I'd be happy to bring them from the US for you.

  13. #9273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Hong Kong
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Looking for 11 by BBS Salomon Bamba 2 in dirty white Size 42-42.5. Really difficult to find. 2nd hand is fine as well. 9/10 condition preferred.

  14. #9274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrey View Post
    Anywhere to find older season BBS zip cardigans/sweaters, kind of like this:
    .
    https://boutique-roma.ch/id18210147/#main

    SS18 Awesome cotton just got mine in and cant stop wearing it.

  15. #9275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jurassicsnark View Post
    Hey Yay,
    Where are you located? I'm in Australia at the moment, but flying from SFO > LHR and then on to some other EU spots in late March. If we'll overlap, I'd be happy to bring them from the US for you.
    That's very nice of you, but i decided to probably custom order them. Size 46 is hard to get!

  16. #9276

    Default

    Hey everyone!

    Need help finding some DRKSHDW Creatch Cargos in Dark Dust!

    Size XS or S please! Preferably in new or near new condition!

    Thank you

  17. #9277

  18. #9278

    Default

    a bit of a long shot... looking for an undercover young martyr parka size 2 or 3 that isn't priced at 7k like the two on grailed, or a clouds gore tex parka from the same season. any help is greatly appreciated!

  19. #9279

    Default

    can anyone recommend similar boots to the Ann Demeulemeester triple lace flat military boots (either knee or ankle high)? I can't find these anywhere in my size and love the look of triple lacing, lots of lace detail in general. Or, the original ones in size 40?

  20. #9280

    Default

    Has anyone spotted a pair of the BBS x Salomon Jungle Ultra boots in any of the SS18 colorways? Primarily looking for Green, but Desert and Safety Orange (do these exist?) as well.

    Size 44, ideally online or NYC vendors - huge thanks in advance for any insight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •