Page 7 of 466 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Help finding.....

Default Re: Help finding.....

Win, check out the MA+ thread. There's a link in one of the last couple of posting to a Japanese site that carries the slim belts and some other stuff... if I read the prices right though they're like $400[:|]

I'll keep an eye out for you.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

The slim belts were pretty much the same price in Japan. I know that Midwest had a bunch.

Still looking for raf s/s button ups in stock, everyone here is sold out of 52s damn.

Banned

would pay $$$$$$$$$$ for a 43 or 44:

ps, did ANY stores buy that double layered waistcoat (not the one with the shirt detail) from this season? i cant find one ANYWHERE.

Chris, I could have sworn that Atelier carried it... I'm almost certain the Boston Barneys had them too but are likely sold out of it now especially since they're at sale.

It's not a piece that you couldn't make on your own though if you're decent with a needle and thread!

Just go to any outlet (off 5th, Neiman Marcus last call etc.) and pick up two waistcoats (they always have tons) and work some magic!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

any ideas on where I could find this ann d shirt:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

There's one in white size XXS on Y!JP right now. I might bid on it since it's going cheap for now.

yea thats where I grabbed the pic from, was thinking about bidding but might be too small..

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Looking for these (n)umber nine jeans, on sale preferably.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

does atelier not have it on sale?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

[quote user="ddohnggo"]does atelier not have it on sale?
    [/quote]
    I think Cas said that he called but they didn't have his size.

Yea, I called Atelier and the NN store in NY but both only had a size 3 left, which I guess equates to a 30 waist or so. I also came to find out they cost $500 smackers (non sale price of course).
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

any info on these julius pants?

pic is from DRESS but they are selling the jacket and dont have the pants. also any suggestions for similar style pants? military esque,rollable legs

I have those pants and I Iove them!
    they are so comfy..
    but I think that you should use them with boots, anything else looks really weird on me...

why so? based on that pic they look straight legged, just rolled up..?

if you don't mind sharing, where did you get them? any details are welcome :)

no, they are really slim-legged, mine is size 2 and the hem is about 16.5 cm..
    also they are very loose in the ass area :)
    here's a good pic, http://rizm.que.jp/closet/image.php?no=619&type=1

I used jake unkut to pick them up for me.

[quote user="Casius"]Looking for these (n)umber nine jeans, on sale preferably.

[/quote]

I need these in a sz2 and 3. Does Atelier have them in both sizes?

[quote user="mabac011"]no, they are really slim-legged, mine is size 2 and the hem is about 16.5 cm..
    alsotheyareverylooseintheassarea:)
    here's a good pic, http://rizm.que.jp/closet/image.php?no=619&type=1

I used jake unkut to pick them up for me.[/quote]

ah ok they're those ones, couldn't quitefigure out the fitfrom the first pic. thanks for the info

Mike do you know any place that still stocks the s/s raf sshirt? Don't think anyone in the US has it.

hmm as far as I rememberI don't think I've seen it anywhere online