X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deuxmille
    • Nov 2006

Re: BLESS

Well, I'm sure that my jacket is a M and measures almost 42cm across the shoulders. The fall samples I tried on were mediums too and they fitted me the same... For comparison I'm 65kg and 184cm. I guess I'd go with the measurements from Bless themselves though, might depend on the jacket itself too.

BTW, how are the prices at the Bless store?

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]Well, I'm sure that my jacket is a M and measures almost 42cm across the shoulders. The fall samples I tried on were mediums too and they fitted me the same... For comparison I'm 65kg and 184cm. I guess I'd go with the measurements from Bless themselves though, might depend on the jacket itself too.

BTW, how are the prices at the Bless store?

[/quote]

I tried the same jacket you have in large and it fit me fine in the shoulders, although, after having tried onyours,I think the medium is almost the same size but with a slightly slimmer body. I'd say the shoulders on the large are 41-43cm tops....

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• deuxmille
        • Nov 2006

I thought the large would have been, uhm, larger. Sorry for the misleading....

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

seconded on the Nike espadrille design. I wonder if that has brought in any of the crazy sneakerheads? hehe.

Passed by the Bless store about a week or so ago and looked into their window. Some random looking stuff put out by them this season including decorated power strips and extension cords (think wrapped with tinsel etc.).

Sometimes their stuff is very blase but other times quite eclectic and interesting. I never really quite know where I stand with this brand but they know how to keep you on your toes!

The photos of each collection with the blurb beneath each one is quite insightful though. I love reading about the ideas/inspirations/concepts behind collections from those designers/design teams whose (collective) soul has not been consumed by the corporate monster (yet).

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• deuxmille
            • Nov 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

seconded on the Nike espadrille design. I wonder if that has brought in any of the crazy sneakerheads? hehe.

Passed by the Bless store about a week or so ago and looked into their window. Some random looking stuff put out by them this season including decorated power strips and extension cords (think wrapped with tinsel etc.).

Sometimes their stuff is very blase but other times quite eclectic and interesting. I never really quite know where I stand with this brand but they know how to keep you on your toes!

The photos of each collection with the blurb beneath each one is quite insightful though. I love reading about the ideas/inspirations/concepts behind collections from those designers/design teams whose (collective) soul has not been consumed by the corporate monster (yet).

[/quote]

Those decorated wires are rather old... I remember their showroom in Tokyo being completely equipped with them and there's also a salon in London (run by the bf of one of the bless girls or something like that) that only has those. They're selling decorated headphones too.

I wonder how well the stores are doing and what the price points are there.

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

I think they've been doing those "electronics" accessory sort of things for some time now, I think you can actually have custom ones made by sending in your own headphones / power strips / whatever and they'll "BLESS" them and you get back the jewelry sort of ones.
              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Genius idea for them really.... minimal material costs, high profit margin

I do wonder how many they have done though.... but then again, there's a sucker born every minute.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎